JetPrint: All Print On Demand

JetPrint: All Print On Demand

by JetPrint Fulfillment

Print On Demand Shoes, Sneakers, Boots, Watches, Clothes & Bag

Attah Watches

These guys always help out when there is an issue. Great app and I look forward to a long working partnership with them.

Rock The Art

Unlike other print on demand apps, JetPrint really keeps their focus on our needs, bringing us fresh new products constantly! No other app has their products!

Pioneer Kitty Market

I have really been enjoying this app! It's actually become a bit of an addiction now, as I love working with designs! The only thing I don't like about the experience so far is the continual asking for a review from me after I already gave one. (This had 5 stars until now!) There should be an option, once a review has already been given, to stop that window from showing up so often. Do this and I'll put it back to 5 stars again.

HeavenlyLoveGlobal

The app was easy to download and set up the account with, but could not be worked with as a popup, only within the Shopify frame. Revisions were easy enough to make, but could not be saved part way - an item MUST be completed, or all input will be lost. Then, publishing to my store, from the framed workspace, was very easy, seamless. Overall, a reasonably good experience on the creation side. I have yet to test ordering or fulfillment, so this review has nothing to say about those parts of the business relationship.

Iron Discipline Supply Co.

Easy to use. Wide selection. Haven't placed my first order yet. The one frustrating part is sometimes the server doesn't respond well when adding new designs as of late. I've uploaded over 200 designs and it started saying there are upload issues.

Offbeat Sweetie

I have started using them as my preferred POD provider and have placed a lot of orders through them now. They are mostly good. Quality of the products is good, but sometimes there are problems with shipping and production timeframes. For example, I have had a pair of boots in production for over 2 weeks, yet many orders placed after that have been shipped. I have also had them accidentally give the wrong shipping number to my customer which caused some problems, and they also sent an order via standard post when I paid for express post. They were quick to refund the shipping costs though. So they are definitely not perfect. That said, they have pretty good customer service. They try to fix any problems that arise, and they are always polite and friendly. The main reason I continue to use them is that the quality of their printing, their products and their mockups are much better than other POD providers I have used.

iKGDeuce™️

great selection of products to choose from and work with . i just wish some products had a different layout to work with, or a system that can mirror the other side to make customizing some products easier . that way you know for sure either both sleeves on a shirt, hoodie, jacket, or shoe will look identical to one another . other than that i have no concerns or anything really to complain about . i will say being in the United States of America, products do take some time to get here, i don't know if that's because of COVID-19 or what, but that's not a big problem for me .

Beverly Carlyle

We started using JetPrint recently for our shoes manufacturing, after testing some other suppliers, and we found JetPrint to have the best variety including large men sizes and the best quality so far. They meet their fulfillment times and ship worldwide, which is very beneficial.
UPDATED to 4 stars because:
1. Support is seriously lacking. Promising answers that never arrive.
2. No support escalation option.
3. Additional items shipping cost BUG. Shipping cost for additional items is calculated like it is the first item. This is a showstopper. Must be fixed ASAP.

Savy Base

Just started using this app today and it's OK but would like to see more previews of how my logo looks on the tongue of sneakers. Just needs more preview angles to make sure I have my logo just right.

DHY-NÉZ

I like to create complex designs. It is a pretty decent app to use, yet everyone does not have or use photo shop to download templates. The mockups are beautiful!! Yet, what I feel that needs to be added for more designing preciseness are gridlines, zoom in features, copy & paste image and or duplicate image.
It will enhance the ease of creativity & complex designing and will save some time. I have ordered test products and the quality print & material (fabric) is very good. I will continue to order and test from Jet Print, as I do have great interest in their products.

Previous 1