Jetti

Jetti

by Jetti

Dropship & multi-vendor marketplace automation

SlowCo

Very powerful app with huge automation potential for online marketplaces. Extensive compatibility with other platforms.

Bold Shapes

I used this app since few months. It's working very well. Sometime a little bit of delay for getting an answer for the support team. Do not hesitate to ask an appointement with their IT. A lots of features, very useful.

Hattie Rex

I don't understand all of the 5-star reviews here. I'm very disappointed in the time and money I've spent with Jetti. After four months and $2000 in app fees, I'm still trying to get basic support for setup to help get my vendors paid. I chose Jetti because even though it's the most expensive option for MVM, it seemed to have the most features, and their sales team promised amazing support. However, the user interface is clunky, the help documents are not helpful, and the support team is slow to respond, at best. After countless broken promises from Jetti, I'm looking to cut my losses and begin searching for other MVM options. Buyer beware.

the sea collective

Starting a multi-vendor Marketplace has been so much easier with Jetti. It allows me to run a lot of things on autopilot: automatically importing and syncing product catalogs and stock levels from multiple vendors that are using different e-commerce stores, splitting and sending the orders to the vendor’s stores so they can fulfil them, sync back tracking information, it all just works seamlessly. And the vendor portal is great as well, vendors can upload their products via CSV or Google Sheets, update stock levels and get an email notification for new orders, then they just log in to the portal and add tracking information, I’m even providing my own shipping labels to some of my Vendors.
It just wouldn’t be possible to run and scale a Marketplace on Shopify without Jetti.

Linvelles

Great service and perfect for dropshipping stores. Jon and Amanda at Jetti walked me through the process and steps on the Jetti app to help me understand things which I initially didn't get, the service they provided was undoubtedly the best I've received on the whole Shopify platform! The app dashboard has a clean yet sophisticated look and is amazing to use with many features that would be useful to any Shopify store. From feature like white labelling, Creating shipping labels for you or your vendors, automated order notifications and payment runs, the list of things you can do with this software is endless. Jetti is by far the most enhanced software offering what it does. I would definitely recommend, they are great!

FarmersCart

Hands down - the best app on the Shopify App Store!! If you are looking for an amazing Drop Shipping Portal - having the ability to sign on new vendors and setup within minutes this app is for you! Not only is the software top of its game but Jetti's team / customer service never falls short. We came in needing a fair amount of custom workarounds and Jetti helped us get exactly what we needed. Can't thank you guys enough!! Download the app - grow your dropshipping partnerships easily - you will not regret it.

Made Trade

A really great product! Seamless integration, robust features, continuous improvements as well as constant evolution of the product to make it better and better. Highly recommend.

BareBodyBoutique

Jon & the team at jetti are so helpful through the whole process of installing and using jetti. Jetti did such a great job of managing all my drop shippers, and syncs all the products smoothly. I could not recommend jetti more to drop ship business'.

NA Craft Beverages

We have been utilizing Jetti to automate our process with our vendors. The Jetti team has been an absolute pleasure to work with and they have made it extremely easy to setup the integration from Shopify to our vendor's solutions (such as Shippo, Shipstation, Squarespace, etc.) We highly recommend Jetti to anyone who is looking to streamline their process and have a great partner that will help them accomplish their goals. We on many occasions have provided feedback to the Jetti team and they have in a very prompt timeframe incorporated new integrations/features in their core product.

eJuiceDB

Using Jetti has been seamless. We drop ship from multiple vendors and wanted to provide our vendors with a vendor portal + USPS shipping labels all in one place. Jetti provided excellent support and a detailed walkthrough when onboarding. The specialised service is exactly what we were looking for. Using Jetti I've been able to automate the majority of my inventory and drop shipping processes. Highly recommend to other businesses.

Previous 1