Jetti

Jetti | Reviews

by Jetti

Dropship & multi-vendor marketplace automation

ARTIZAANS

I believe the Jetti product is a great tool for marketplaces and really helps automate a lot of the processes that would typically be very time-consuming. I have been impressed with the efficacy of integrating product vendors and the speed at which this is done. We did come across some minor issues, most of which were due to manual errors and the support team has been quite helpful in working through these. The support team is very responsive, whenever an issue arises.

September 27, 2021

Hey Artizaans,

Thank you for your great review, we really appreciate it as it only encourages us further to provide the best possible service and support to our clients.

We are working continuously to ensure the best possible customer support experience so your feedback is much appreciated. We hope you continue to enjoy using Jetti and if you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@jetti.io. Thank you and have a great day!

Your Jetti Team.

Raw Juicery Wholesale

Jon and the rest of the Jetti team are awesome to work with. Fast responses and they have an answer for pretty much everything. Honestly, very impressed with the software. It kind of felt like magic watching orders from our store show up in connected partner stores so seamlessly. The settings are immense and very detailed, so it can work exactly as you need it. I have already recommended it to a few other companies that are struggling to band-aid and superglue something like this together, Jetti has the full package.

September 9, 2021

Hey Raw Juicery Wholesale,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we value feedback highly here at Jetti as it allows us to know what we are doing right and what we can improve upon.

It’s great to hear that you are impressed with Jetti and what it can do. We work continuously to update our capabilities to ensure we can serve our clients as best as possible, so your comments are a great validation of the work we have done so far. Oh and thanks for the recommendations!

Thank you and if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at help.jetti.io. Have a great day!

Overcube

Jetti is a seamless platform for multiple dropship vendors, and a great asset for marketplaces. We’ve been working with Jetti for over 2 years, and it’s been the easiest way to manage our vendors, inventory and orders. They helped us automate a lot of processes. Being a marketplace, it’s great to have a tool that allows us to get all our dropship orders sorted very easily, meaning we can get one order with various products allocated to different vendors and shipping points at the same time.
There are easy integrations regarding shipping platforms (Shippypro, Shipstation…) and e-commerce platforms (Shopify, Webhooks…). We can also easily update products and their stocks automatically or manually via CSV or Google Sheets, which helps us save a lot of time. Whenever we need support from their team, we’ve got it (even though it takes a little longer than we would expect).
All in all, it’s been a positive experience to work with Jetti.

September 9, 2021

Hey Overcube,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate all feedback regarding Jetti as it keeps us on our toes and lets us know what we need to improve so thank you.

It is great to hear that Jetti has helped to streamline much of your marketplace operations, that was our sole intent when we created it and your comments have helped us affirm that we are doing something right! We are always looking for ways to improve our app and how we can better serve our customers so if you have any suggestions, please let us know!

cūre-ate

We have spent thousands of dollars, months of frustration, and have not been able to get our store up and running. Wenare very close to losing one of our biggest vendors because of this. Customer service has been terrible, delayed or no replies seem to be the norm here. The team is disorganized, support docs are not helpful, and I'm not sure most are up to speed with product functionality. It takes weeks for a reply, which hasn't gotten us closer to a solution, just more questions. I understand they are growing quickly - but this app has proven to only be a waste of money, energy and time thus far.

Retail Czar

Jon, Bill and Amanda at Jetti have been an integral part of Retail Czar since our inception. We simply could not have the multi-vendor drop ship marketplace without the integration of Jetti. This dynamic platform allows for a seamless interface with fulfillment and inventory automation. Quite simply, Jetti is by far one of the most enhanced and intuitive platforms in the market. Not to mention what a pleasure it is to work with the Jetti team. This team has gone over and above for troubleshooting, customer service and adding new, creative ideas for eCommerce. The Jetti platform allows Retail Czar to remain nimble and allows us to act fast to deliver not only a best-in-class journey for a vendor partner but for a most important, customer experience.

Hey Retail Czar,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate all feedback regarding our platform as feedback allows us to grow and to continually improve our service.

Our support team is here at support@jetti.io if you ever have any questions or need assistance regarding our platform. Thank you!

popFLY

Jetti is a first class system, and they keep building to make things even better. It's really a tool I hope we can scale with as we grow. Appreciate the customer support, too, it has been very good so far! Thank you Jon and team. I really did my homework, and Jetti took the prize for marketplace systems.

Hey popFLY!

It is great to hear you have enjoyed your experience with Jetti so far as we always strive to provide the very best service for our clients. We look forward to scaling alongside your company as it grows too!

SlowCo

Very powerful app with huge automation potential for online marketplaces. Extensive compatibility with other platforms.

Hey SlowCo!

It is great to hear you have enjoyed your experience with Jetti so far as we always strive to provide the very best service for our clients. We work tirelessly to ensure that Jetti is compatible with as many platforms as possible!

Bold Shapes

I used this app since few months. It's working very well. Sometime a little bit of delay for getting an answer for the support team. Do not hesitate to ask an appointement with their IT.
UPDATE 02/07 : We loose a big vendor because the Jetti IT team was not able to give answer to the IT team of the vendor. The integration was supposed to be done with Magento but never work.
This situation almost happen a second time so to prevent a second loose we integrate manually the full catalog. 2,5 months after, stil no update.
The team seems to be underwater. The support docs are not helpful. the communication with the support is not optimize. Send a message and receive an answer 2 days after is too long.
This is a powerful tools and i'm pretty sure that it could be an amazing tools but not yet.

Hey, Bold Shapes!

It is great to hear you have enjoyed your experience with Jetti so far as we always strive to provide real value for our clients. We are working to continuously improve our support structure and that we can swiftly answer client queries.

Hattie Rex

I don't understand all of the 5-star reviews here. I'm very disappointed in the time and money I've spent with Jetti. After four months and $2000 in app fees, I'm still trying to get basic support for setup to help get my vendors paid. I chose Jetti because even though it's the most expensive option for MVM, it seemed to have the most features, and their sales team promised amazing support. However, the user interface is clunky, the help documents are not helpful, and the support team is slow to respond, at best. After countless broken promises from Jetti, I'm looking to cut my losses and begin searching for other MVM options. Buyer beware. UPDATE March 30, 2021: After this review, I had a call with the developers, which was appreciated. They apologized, explained that they've grown faster than they could handle, and promised to do better while allowing me free app access until I'm fully set up, which I appreciate. So, I have yet to cut my losses and I'm still using the app. Two months after, I still have 30+ day support tickets. There's inconsistent information from different team members, and I never know who will reply to my requests, or when. The help I'm requesting is mostly for accomplishing tasks that their interface ideally would allow without assistance from the support team. 3 things, specifically: 1. Products with variants come in as individual products rather than products with variants, even when pulling from Shopify. This is a nightmare if you don't have them configure it for you before you publish. 2. Pushing all products at one time. Currently, you have to select each variant/product individually, or you can select all products/variants on a page. The option to "select all" isn't there, and if a vendor has thousands of products/variants, you still have to publish them 50 at a time. 3. Setting published products to draft, or to publish only on selected sales channels. I have a brick-and-mortar store, and the default setting is to publish these products on POS only, which is literally the only place they are not available. I did finally get my payment situation resolved, but this was because of the support I received from Stripe, not Jetti. Jetti's original recommendation for payment processing isn't located in the US, and the fees made the dropshipping business model unfeasible. I learned this the hard way, unfortunately. Jetti connects Shopify to a variety of different platforms, including smaller ones like Etsy. I found this appealing. However, as platforms update their interfaces and permissions, Jetti struggles to keep up. Better, more updated documentation for all of the integrated platforms, including payment processors, is needed.

the sea collective

Starting a multi-vendor Marketplace has been so much easier with Jetti. It allows me to run a lot of things on autopilot: automatically importing and syncing product catalogs and stock levels from multiple vendors that are using different e-commerce stores, splitting and sending the orders to the vendor’s stores so they can fulfil them, sync back tracking information, it all just works seamlessly. And the vendor portal is great as well, vendors can upload their products via CSV or Google Sheets, update stock levels and get an email notification for new orders, then they just log in to the portal and add tracking information, I’m even providing my own shipping labels to some of my Vendors.
It just wouldn’t be possible to run and scale a Marketplace on Shopify without Jetti.

Hey Sea Collective!

It really is great to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Jetti so far as we always strive to provide real value for our clients. We are working to continuously improve our features and expand upon our functionality.

Previous 1