Jetti

Jetti

by Jetti

Dropship & multi-vendor marketplace automation

Retail Czar

Jon, Bill and Amanda at Jetti have been an integral part of Retail Czar since our inception. We simply could not have the multi-vendor drop ship marketplace without the integration of Jetti. This dynamic platform allows for a seamless interface with fulfillment and inventory automation. Quite simply, Jetti is by far one of the most enhanced and intuitive platforms in the market. Not to mention what a pleasure it is to work with the Jetti team. This team has gone over and above for troubleshooting, customer service and adding new, creative ideas for eCommerce. The Jetti platform allows Retail Czar to remain nimble and allows us to act fast to deliver not only a best-in-class journey for a vendor partner but for a most important, customer experience.

Hey Retail Czar,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate all feedback regarding our platform as feedback allows us to grow and to continually improve our service.

Our support team is here at support@jetti.io if you ever have any questions or need assistance regarding our platform. Thank you!

popFLY

Jetti is a first class system, and they keep building to make things even better. It's really a tool I hope we can scale with as we grow. Appreciate the customer support, too, it has been very good so far! Thank you Jon and team. I really did my homework, and Jetti took the prize for marketplace systems.

Hey popFLY!

It is great to hear you have enjoyed your experience with Jetti so far as we always strive to provide the very best service for our clients. We look forward to scaling alongside your company as it grows too!

SlowCo

Very powerful app with huge automation potential for online marketplaces. Extensive compatibility with other platforms.

Hey SlowCo!

It is great to hear you have enjoyed your experience with Jetti so far as we always strive to provide the very best service for our clients. We work tirelessly to ensure that Jetti is compatible with as many platforms as possible!

Bold Shapes

I used this app since few months. It's working very well. Sometime a little bit of delay for getting an answer for the support team. Do not hesitate to ask an appointement with their IT. A lots of features, very useful.

Hey, Bold Shapes!

It is great to hear you have enjoyed your experience with Jetti so far as we always strive to provide real value for our clients. We are working to continuously improve our support structure and that we can swiftly answer client queries.

Hattie Rex

I don't understand all of the 5-star reviews here. I'm very disappointed in the time and money I've spent with Jetti. After four months and $2000 in app fees, I'm still trying to get basic support for setup to help get my vendors paid. I chose Jetti because even though it's the most expensive option for MVM, it seemed to have the most features, and their sales team promised amazing support. However, the user interface is clunky, the help documents are not helpful, and the support team is slow to respond, at best. After countless broken promises from Jetti, I'm looking to cut my losses and begin searching for other MVM options. Buyer beware. UPDATE March 30, 2021: After this review, I had a call with the developers, which was appreciated. They apologized, explained that they've grown faster than they could handle, and promised to do better while allowing me free app access until I'm fully set up, which I appreciate. So, I have yet to cut my losses and I'm still using the app. Two months after, I still have 30+ day support tickets. There's inconsistent information from different team members, and I never know who will reply to my requests, or when. The help I'm requesting is mostly for accomplishing tasks that their interface ideally would allow without assistance from the support team. 3 things, specifically: 1. Products with variants come in as individual products rather than products with variants, even when pulling from Shopify. This is a nightmare if you don't have them configure it for you before you publish. 2. Pushing all products at one time. Currently, you have to select each variant/product individually, or you can select all products/variants on a page. The option to "select all" isn't there, and if a vendor has thousands of products/variants, you still have to publish them 50 at a time. 3. Setting published products to draft, or to publish only on selected sales channels. I have a brick-and-mortar store, and the default setting is to publish these products on POS only, which is literally the only place they are not available. I did finally get my payment situation resolved, but this was because of the support I received from Stripe, not Jetti. Jetti's original recommendation for payment processing isn't located in the US, and the fees made the dropshipping business model unfeasible. I learned this the hard way, unfortunately. Jetti connects Shopify to a variety of different platforms, including smaller ones like Etsy. I found this appealing. However, as platforms update their interfaces and permissions, Jetti struggles to keep up. Better, more updated documentation for all of the integrated platforms, including payment processors, is needed.

the sea collective

Starting a multi-vendor Marketplace has been so much easier with Jetti. It allows me to run a lot of things on autopilot: automatically importing and syncing product catalogs and stock levels from multiple vendors that are using different e-commerce stores, splitting and sending the orders to the vendor’s stores so they can fulfil them, sync back tracking information, it all just works seamlessly. And the vendor portal is great as well, vendors can upload their products via CSV or Google Sheets, update stock levels and get an email notification for new orders, then they just log in to the portal and add tracking information, I’m even providing my own shipping labels to some of my Vendors.
It just wouldn’t be possible to run and scale a Marketplace on Shopify without Jetti.

Hey Sea Collective!

Linvelles

Great service and perfect for dropshipping stores. Jon and Amanda at Jetti walked me through the process and steps on the Jetti app to help me understand things which I initially didn't get, the service they provided was undoubtedly the best I've received on the whole Shopify platform! The app dashboard has a clean yet sophisticated look and is amazing to use with many features that would be useful to any Shopify store. From feature like white labelling, Creating shipping labels for you or your vendors, automated order notifications and payment runs, the list of things you can do with this software is endless. Jetti is by far the most enhanced software offering what it does. I would definitely recommend, they are great!

Hey Linvelles,

FarmersCart

Hands down - the best app on the Shopify App Store!! If you are looking for an amazing Drop Shipping Portal - having the ability to sign on new vendors and setup within minutes this app is for you! Not only is the software top of its game but Jetti's team / customer service never falls short. We came in needing a fair amount of custom workarounds and Jetti helped us get exactly what we needed. Can't thank you guys enough!! Download the app - grow your dropshipping partnerships easily - you will not regret it.

Hey FarmersCart,

It really is great to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Jetti so far as we always strive to provide real value for our clients. We are working to continuously improve our features and expand upon our functionality. Your glowing review is a solid validation of our hard work so thank you for that!

BareBodyBoutique

Jon & the team at jetti are so helpful through the whole process of installing and using jetti. Jetti did such a great job of managing all my drop shippers, and syncs all the products smoothly. I could not recommend jetti more to drop ship business'.

Hey Bare Body Boutique!

NA Craft Beverages

We have been utilizing Jetti to automate our process with our vendors. The Jetti team has been an absolute pleasure to work with and they have made it extremely easy to setup the integration from Shopify to our vendor's solutions (such as Shippo, Shipstation, Squarespace, etc.) We highly recommend Jetti to anyone who is looking to streamline their process and have a great partner that will help them accomplish their goals. We on many occasions have provided feedback to the Jetti team and they have in a very prompt timeframe incorporated new integrations/features in their core product.

Hey NA Craft Beverage,

It really is great to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Jetti so far as we always strive to provide real value for our clients. We really appreciate your feedback and suggestions as they all help to improve our platform as much as possible.

Previous 1