Jetti

Jetti

by Jetti

Dropship & multi-vendor marketplace automation

NA Craft Beverages

We have been utilizing Jetti to automate our process with our vendors. The Jetti team has been an absolute pleasure to work with and they have made it extremely easy to setup the integration from Shopify to our vendor's solutions (such as Shippo, Shipstation, Squarespace, etc.) We highly recommend Jetti to anyone who is looking to streamline their process and have a great partner that will help them accomplish their goals. We on many occasions have provided feedback to the Jetti team and they have in a very prompt timeframe incorporated new integrations/features in their core product.

eJuiceDB

Using Jetti has been seamless. We drop ship from multiple vendors and wanted to provide our vendors with a vendor portal + USPS shipping labels all in one place. Jetti provided excellent support and a detailed walkthrough when onboarding. The specialised service is exactly what we were looking for. Using Jetti I've been able to automate the majority of my inventory and drop shipping processes. Highly recommend to other businesses.

Lets Truck

Love this app. Very powerful and did everything and more than we were expecting. The customer service is amazing too. They work around the clock so you have everything up and running. Jon, was amazing to work with and helped me understand the flow of everything involved.

When I mentioned I had some suggestions for future releases Jon listened to what I had to say and we were able to talk through them. I felt like he cared and that goes a long way.

I COMPLETELY RECOMMEND THIS APP

Artlifting 3

Jetti has been absolutely amazing for ArtLifting! Jon and his team have built an entire inventory system for us that works really well and he's been incredibly responsive to feedback, as well as thinking of things that we hadn't to make our lives easier. Thanks so much!

The Parks

The customer service with Jetti has been nothing short of incredible for myself and The Parks Apparel. They have given us tons and tons of personal support, ranging from constant back-and-forth emails, to video conference demo's to ensure we know what it is exactly what we need to do. Sure, the backend stuff can be scary, but Jetti and their team takes care of it for you. The founder Jon was patient with me throughout the entire implementation of my blatantly obvious answers from a developer's standpoint, and not once did he sigh, hesitate, or roll his eyes to help. Sure it takes some time to put up, but once it is up, you won't have to ever worry about it again. 5/5 stars on product, 6/5 on customer service.

Mia Pielle

Jetti has gone above and beyond to integrate our shopify stores with vendor stores (Shopify, Woo Commerce, Magento) for drop shipping. Our goal was to accomplish automated drop shipping (no emails) without modifying vendor fulfillment processes. They have helped us do that and even implemented additional functionality needed for our processes. My contact is Jon, he is very responsive to emails and call requests. He also makes himself available to answer vendor questions. I am very satisfied with Jetti, they want to please their users and make it easy for users to communicate with them. Jetti understands drop shipping (and variations of it) and will provide the tools needed to automate your process.