Jetti

Jetti | Reviews

by Jetti

Dropship & multi-vendor marketplace automation

cūre-ate

We have spent thousands of dollars, months of frustration, and have not been able to get our store up and running. Wenare very close to losing one of our biggest vendors because of this. Customer service has been terrible, delayed or no replies seem to be the norm here. The team is disorganized, support docs are not helpful, and I'm not sure most are up to speed with product functionality. It takes weeks for a reply, which hasn't gotten us closer to a solution, just more questions. I understand they are growing quickly - but this app has proven to only be a waste of money, energy and time thus far.

Hattie Rex

I don't understand all of the 5-star reviews here. I'm very disappointed in the time and money I've spent with Jetti. After four months and $2000 in app fees, I'm still trying to get basic support for setup to help get my vendors paid. I chose Jetti because even though it's the most expensive option for MVM, it seemed to have the most features, and their sales team promised amazing support. However, the user interface is clunky, the help documents are not helpful, and the support team is slow to respond, at best. After countless broken promises from Jetti, I'm looking to cut my losses and begin searching for other MVM options. Buyer beware. UPDATE March 30, 2021: After this review, I had a call with the developers, which was appreciated. They apologized, explained that they've grown faster than they could handle, and promised to do better while allowing me free app access until I'm fully set up, which I appreciate. So, I have yet to cut my losses and I'm still using the app. Two months after, I still have 30+ day support tickets. There's inconsistent information from different team members, and I never know who will reply to my requests, or when. The help I'm requesting is mostly for accomplishing tasks that their interface ideally would allow without assistance from the support team. 3 things, specifically: 1. Products with variants come in as individual products rather than products with variants, even when pulling from Shopify. This is a nightmare if you don't have them configure it for you before you publish. 2. Pushing all products at one time. Currently, you have to select each variant/product individually, or you can select all products/variants on a page. The option to "select all" isn't there, and if a vendor has thousands of products/variants, you still have to publish them 50 at a time. 3. Setting published products to draft, or to publish only on selected sales channels. I have a brick-and-mortar store, and the default setting is to publish these products on POS only, which is literally the only place they are not available. I did finally get my payment situation resolved, but this was because of the support I received from Stripe, not Jetti. Jetti's original recommendation for payment processing isn't located in the US, and the fees made the dropshipping business model unfeasible. I learned this the hard way, unfortunately. Jetti connects Shopify to a variety of different platforms, including smaller ones like Etsy. I found this appealing. However, as platforms update their interfaces and permissions, Jetti struggles to keep up. Better, more updated documentation for all of the integrated platforms, including payment processors, is needed.