Jetti

Dropship & multi-vendor marketplace automation

From $499/month. 14-day free trial.

Canna Cabana

I've been using Jetti for a year. While it's probably okay for smaller merchants, this is simply not an enterprise solution for SO many reasons, most importantly: 1. Multi Channel sales - this is a nightmare with Jetti. Constant bugs, constant missed orders, constant failures to route orders to suppliers despite all of the proper setup preferences. Nothing is documented. 2. Shopify integration - Non-stop issues with this too. Product webhooks fail to be recognized from Shopify. Publishing products does not work from Jetti if you have multiple channels connected. 3. Payments - There are bugs with the payments module that prevent timely payouts for suppliers. If there are too many invoices, it won't load. if there are different stores, there's no way to identify where the sale came from when paying out suppliers. 4. Product mapping - absolutely no documentation regarding their product and variant mapping functionality - just an undescribed switch that seemingly does nothing. 5. Blended shipping does not work. The function says that you can have one brand fulfilled based on the sales channel configurations. Doesn't work. 6. There's no way to import a product or order manually that failed to import for whatever reason. 7. Never-ending errors in sales and purchase order modules that cannot be resolved. They will just sit in your queue forever, frustrating everyone on your team. Error messages are unhelpful. Sometimes you get an error even though whatever you were tying to do actually worked, only to try again and create a duplicate record. UGH. 8. Support is virtually non existent for anything other than information you can find on their website. They have no idea how Jetti works in anything other than the most basic use case. They take months to answer at times, if they answer at all. As of this moment we tickets from 40 days ago that are critical system issues still unanswered. We have tickets with 10+ follow up messages and no responses. 9. Overall its a good concept but needs work, documentation, and better support to suite enterprise clients with multiple vendor setups, sales channels, etc.

cūre-ate

We have spent thousands of dollars, months of frustration, and have not been able to get our store up and running. Wenare very close to losing one of our biggest vendors because of this. Customer service has been terrible, delayed or no replies seem to be the norm here. The team is disorganized, support docs are not helpful, and I'm not sure most are up to speed with product functionality. It takes weeks for a reply, which hasn't gotten us closer to a solution, just more questions. I understand they are growing quickly - but this app has proven to only be a waste of money, energy and time thus far.

Hattie Rex

I don't understand all of the 5-star reviews here. I'm very disappointed in the time and money I've spent with Jetti. After four months and $2000 in app fees, I'm still trying to get basic support for setup to help get my vendors paid. I chose Jetti because even though it's the most expensive option for MVM, it seemed to have the most features, and their sales team promised amazing support. However, the user interface is clunky, the help documents are not helpful, and the support team is slow to respond, at best. After countless broken promises from Jetti, I'm looking to cut my losses and begin searching for other MVM options. Buyer beware. UPDATE March 30, 2021: After this review, I had a call with the developers, which was appreciated. They apologized, explained that they've grown faster than they could handle, and promised to do better while allowing me free app access until I'm fully set up, which I appreciate. So, I have yet to cut my losses and I'm still using the app. Two months after, I still have 30+ day support tickets. There's inconsistent information from different team members, and I never know who will reply to my requests, or when. The help I'm requesting is mostly for accomplishing tasks that their interface ideally would allow without assistance from the support team. 3 things, specifically: 1. Products with variants come in as individual products rather than products with variants, even when pulling from Shopify. This is a nightmare if you don't have them configure it for you before you publish. 2. Pushing all products at one time. Currently, you have to select each variant/product individually, or you can select all products/variants on a page. The option to "select all" isn't there, and if a vendor has thousands of products/variants, you still have to publish them 50 at a time. 3. Setting published products to draft, or to publish only on selected sales channels. I have a brick-and-mortar store, and the default setting is to publish these products on POS only, which is literally the only place they are not available. I did finally get my payment situation resolved, but this was because of the support I received from Stripe, not Jetti. Jetti's original recommendation for payment processing isn't located in the US, and the fees made the dropshipping business model unfeasible. I learned this the hard way, unfortunately. Jetti connects Shopify to a variety of different platforms, including smaller ones like Etsy. I found this appealing. However, as platforms update their interfaces and permissions, Jetti struggles to keep up. Better, more updated documentation for all of the integrated platforms, including payment processors, is needed.