Integrate with Vendors
Integrate directly with your vendor Ecommerce stores, CSV or XML feeds. Publish products & automatically sync inventory, orders and payments
Give your suppliers a customized portal to login to ship their orders, check their payments and confirm customer information.
Fully Automated Operations
Sync inventory levels from your supplier's store, get notified of new products and publish directly from your dashboard.
Automate your drop shipping!
Automatically put your orders in your vendors’ stores, integrate with all major platforms, pay vendors, sync inventory updates and so much more!
A complete experience
- Sync inventory, orders, shipping & payments between your Shopify store and all major eCommerce stores.
- Advanced multi-warehouse inventory management. Fully automate dropship & in-house operations.
- Custom vendor integrations available.
- Inventory syncing & pricing updates to your Shopify store.
- Automatic fulfilment updates pushed directly to your Shopify store.
- Product updates automatically notify you when your supplier adds new products.
- Publish new products from your vendors directly to your Shopify store
- Vendor shipping labels. Your vendors can create shipping labels right in their portal.
- Vendor shipping rules lets you configure rates and rules for each vendor or all of them!
- Vendor payments and automated reporting! Directly through Paypal, Stripe, BACS or Sync them to an accounting system and pay externally!
- Vendor & in-house returns made simple. Automate the process.
- Vendor commissions & costs directly in your dashboard. Pull in a feed of costs/prices, enter them manually or turn this feature off. The choice is yours!
- Dropshipping, 3PL or in-house shipments, manage any type of setup.
- Intelligent order routing, location-based, cost-based or lead time-based.
- Customizable vendor portal gives your vendors their own dashboard!
- Branded notifications/invoices/purchase orders, provide all your vendors with white-labelled PDFs.
- Quickbooks integration, your orders, sales and vendors synced directly to Quickbooks.
- Tax calculation and collection via our TaxJar integration
All features listed above can be configured.
- Discounted Shipping rates: Make shipping simple. Our automated system provides shipping labels to your vendors, directly from our discounted USPS account. You can also use your own carrier account, or let your vendors enter their own tracking.
- Vendor Portal: Create a customized experience for your vendors to add new products, edit current products, view their shipments, see their returns, manage their orders and more!
- Reporting and Analytics: See a beautiful and easy to read overview of your orders, shipments, purchases, vendor performance and more!
- Your branded Packing Slips and Purchase Orders: Give your vendors PDFs with your branding on them to include in shipments and keep for their records.
- Automated Invoicing: Set your parameters, configure your vendor costs and send electronic invoices to your vendors
It’s time to grow your business. Try Jetti free for 14 days.
Need an Enterprise Solution?
Looking to integrate your NetSuite or Custom Solution with Shopify? Contact us for more
Prijzen Gratis proefperiode van 14 dagen
* Alle betalingen worden in USD gefactureerd.
** Terugkerende kosten, inclusief maandelijkse of op gebruik gebaseerde kosten, worden elke 30 dagen in rekening gebracht.
De algemene beoordeling geeft de huidige status van de app weer. Het is verantwoordelijk voor alle app-recensies, maar geeft voorrang aan de meest recente.
Meest recente recensies
Jetti came in and replaced a large and cumbersome home grown system that previously had managed our drop-ship business. We found the Jetti team to be great partners. They were responsive and flexible. They worked through every issue with us, and the end result was a product that was able to support hundreds of merchants and tens of thousands of products. I would highly recommend working with this team.
I've been using Jetti for a year. While it's probably okay for smaller merchants, this is simply not an enterprise solution for SO many reasons, most importantly: 1. Multi Channel sales - this is a nightmare with Jetti. Constant bugs, constant missed orders, constant failures to route orders to suppliers despite all of the proper setup preferences. Nothing is documented. 2. Shopify integration - Non-stop issues with this too. Product webhooks fail to be recognized from Shopify. Publishing products does not work from Jetti if you have multiple channels connected. 3. Payments - There are bugs with the payments module that prevent timely payouts for suppliers. If there are too many invoices, it won't load. if there are different stores, there's no way to identify where the sale came from when paying out suppliers. 4. Product mapping - absolutely no documentation regarding their product and variant mapping functionality - just an undescribed switch that seemingly does nothing. 5. Blended shipping does not work. The function says that you can have one brand fulfilled based on the sales channel configurations. Doesn't work. 6. There's no way to import a product or order manually that failed to import for whatever reason. 7. Never-ending errors in sales and purchase order modules that cannot be resolved. They will just sit in your queue forever, frustrating everyone on your team. Error messages are unhelpful. Sometimes you get an error even though whatever you were tying to do actually worked, only to try again and create a duplicate record. UGH. 8. Support is virtually non existent for anything other than information you can find on their website. They have no idea how Jetti works in anything other than the most basic use case. They take months to answer at times, if they answer at all. As of this moment we tickets from 40 days ago that are critical system issues still unanswered. We have tickets with 10+ follow up messages and no responses. 9. Overall its a good concept but needs work, documentation, and better support to suite enterprise clients with multiple vendor setups, sales channels, etc.
I believe the Jetti product is a great tool for marketplaces and really helps automate a lot of the processes that would typically be very time-consuming. I have been impressed with the efficacy of integrating product vendors and the speed at which this is done. We did come across some minor issues, most of which were due to manual errors and the support team has been quite helpful in working through these. The support team is very responsive, whenever an issue arises.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar
Thank you for your great review, we really appreciate it as it only encourages us further to provide the best possible service and support to our clients.
We are working continuously to ensure the best possible customer support experience so your feedback is much appreciated. We hope you continue to enjoy using Jetti and if you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you and have a great day!
Your Jetti Team.