Integrate with Vendors
Integrate directly with your vendor Ecommerce stores, CSV or XML feeds. Publish products & automatically sync inventory, orders and payments
Give your suppliers a customized portal to login to ship their orders, check their payments and confirm customer information.
Sync inventory levels from your supplier's store, get notified of new products and publish directly from your dashboard
AUTOMATE your drop-shipping!
Automatically put your orders in your vendors’ stores, integrate with all major platforms, pay vendors, sync inventory updates and so much more!
A complete experience
- Sync inventory, orders, shipping & payments between YOUR shopify store and ALL major eCommerce stores.
- Advanced multi-warehouse inventory management. Fully automate dropship & in-house operations.
- Custom vendor integrations available.
- Inventory syncing & pricing updates to your Shopify store.
- Automatic fulfillment updates pushed directly to your Shopify store.
- Product updates automatically notify you when your supplier adds new products.
- Publish new products from your vendors directly to your Shopify store
- Vendor shipping labels. Your vendors can create shipping labels right in their portal.
- Vendor shipping rules lets you configure rates and rules for each vendor or all of them!
- Vendor payments and automated reporting! Directly through Paypal, Stripe, BACS or Sync them to an accounting system and pay externally!
- Vendor & in-house returns made simple. Automate the process.
- Vendor commissions & costs directly in your dashboard. Pull in a feed of costs/prices, enter them manually or turn this feature off. The choice is yours!
- Drop shipping, 3PL or in-house shipments, manage ANY type of setup.
- Intelligent order routing, location based, cost based or lead time based.
- Customizable vendor portal gives your vendors their own dashboard!
- Branded notifications / invoices / purchase orders, provide all your vendors with white labeled PDFs.
- Quickbooks integration, your orders, sales and vendors synced directly to Quickbooks.
- Tax calculation and collection via our TaxJar integration
All features listed above can be configured.
- Discounted Shipping rates: Make shipping simple. Our automated system provides shipping labels to your vendors, directly from our discounted USPS account. You can also use your own carrier account, or let your vendors enter their own tracking.
- Vendor Portal: Create a customized experience for your vendors to add new products, edit current products, view their shipments, see their returns, manage their orders and more!
- Reporting and Analytics: See a beautiful and easy to read overview over your orders, shipments, purchases, vendor performance and more!
- Your branded Packing Slips and Purchase Orders: Give your vendors PDFs with your branding on them to include in shipments and keep for their records.
- Automated Invoicing: Set your parameters, configure your vendor costs and send electronic invoices to your vendors
It’s time to grow your business. Try Jetti free for 14 days.
Need an Enterprise Solution?
Looking to integrate your NetSuite or Custom Solution with Shopify? Contact us for more information.
Pricing 14-day free trial
Dashboard with analytics
Branded PDF invoices & packing slips
Automated product publishing & updates
Automated Vendors Payments
Advanced Warehouse Automation
Custom vendor store / ERP integrations
Advanced Shipping Rules
White labelling setup and configuration
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I used this app since few months. It's working very well. Sometime a little bit of delay for getting an answer for the support team. Do not hesitate to ask an appointement with their IT. A lots of features, very useful.
I don't understand all of the 5-star reviews here. I'm very disappointed in the time and money I've spent with Jetti. After four months and $2000 in app fees, I'm still trying to get basic support for setup to help get my vendors paid. I chose Jetti because even though it's the most expensive option for MVM, it seemed to have the most features, and their sales team promised amazing support. However, the user interface is clunky, the help documents are not helpful, and the support team is slow to respond, at best. After countless broken promises from Jetti, I'm looking to cut my losses and begin searching for other MVM options. Buyer beware.
the sea collective
Starting a multi-vendor Marketplace has been so much easier with Jetti. It allows me to run a lot of things on autopilot: automatically importing and syncing product catalogs and stock levels from multiple vendors that are using different e-commerce stores, splitting and sending the orders to the vendor’s stores so they can fulfil them, sync back tracking information, it all just works seamlessly. And the vendor portal is great as well, vendors can upload their products via CSV or Google Sheets, update stock levels and get an email notification for new orders, then they just log in to the portal and add tracking information, I’m even providing my own shipping labels to some of my Vendors.
It just wouldn’t be possible to run and scale a Marketplace on Shopify without Jetti.