Jewelry Solutions

Jewelry Solutions | Reviews

by UDT, LLC

B2B jewelry marketplace and experience optimization

shoprmcgems

I am trying to use this app but unfortunately no luck and no support at all. I am still waiting for your reply...

September 11, 2021

Yesterday we received your support email asking: "Would like to know more about your app?" and we have replied it in the same day. Could you please clarify your question? We would like to understand you and provide the best experience possible. Sincerely.

Bennett Jewelry Co.

I am writing this review in hoping to get in contact with this company. I have email multiple times and get meet with a response saying my question is being review. But no actual response. Then when i try again the email gets kicked back to me. I would love to use this product but I am unable to use the company I want to use through them. Can you please contact me so i can know if your product will work with what i need. tommy@bennettco.co

September 4, 2021

Tommy, thank you for reaching out. Please check your email and let us know how we can help. We are releasing the new version of the app and the demand has been incredible. We need your support as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Manol Diamant

I had a problem to install the app in my online store I contacted support but they never replyed....

July 9, 2021

Manol, thank you. But we have found 2 tickets from you (#86 and #328) and both were replied on the next day. Could you please specify if there is any other additional request pending? If you prefer, contact us at support@jewelry.solutions. Sincerely.

M&V Vanguard Jewelry

Jewelry Solutions app started working fine in the beginning, but after 4 weeks of working the app crashed. I have been trying to reach their support and it has been over a week now and I have not received any email back regarding to my issue.

May 11, 2021

M&V Vanguard Jewelry, thank you for your feedback and patience. As we talked on the phone, we are under an incredible amount of work due to the pandemic and demand of our services, but we are replying everyone as soon as possible. Sincerely.

Cavreu

I wonder how long it can take to verify my account? And if the connection with suppliers is free, cause I've seen one which expects 120 fees a month I have just chat with a woman from the RAPnET, and she said that they could give me credentials just if my company is registered as a jewellery shop for at least one year, and the products available via this app are not all the products. Their are just very few products available via jewellery solution from Rap Net

February 22, 2021

Cavreu, thank you for your feedback, but we are not associated with RapNet and its policies. We just provide the solution to connect Shopify with RapNet. Sincerely.

viklands - 2019 - all rights resereved

Dident get the app to work on my site. Contacted support but they newer replyed...............................

September 16, 2019

Hi viklands, we added new features and changed our pricing policies. We would love to have you reconsider your experience and feedback with our app. Please contact us if you need any help. Thank you.