Jewelry Solutions

Jewelry Solutions

by UDT, LLC

Convert your store into a powerful jewelry business

Cavreu

I wonder how long it can take to verify my account? And if the connection with suppliers is free, cause I've seen one which expects 120 fees a month I have just chat with a woman from the RAPnET, and she said that they could give me credentials just if my company is registered as a jewellery shop for at least one year, and the products available via this app are not all the products. Their are just very few products available via jewellery solution from Rap Net

February 22, 2021

Cavreu, thank you for your feedback, but we are not associated with RapNet and its policies. We just provide the solution to connect Shopify with RapNet. Sincerely.

viklands - 2019 - all rights resereved

Dident get the app to work on my site. Contacted support but they newer replyed...............................

September 16, 2019

Hi viklands, we added new features and changed our pricing policies. We would love to have you reconsider your experience and feedback with our app. Please contact us if you need any help. Thank you.