Jewelry Solution

Jewelry Solution

by Unique Diamond Technologies

Convert your store into a powerful jewelry business

Japan Auction House

This app is great! They are super helpful and will listen to your every need with care. I required a lot of customizations for my website and they were done with ease and in a timely manner. I’m extremely satisfied with the customer service and quality of this app and recommend it to anyone who is looking to sell jewelry in Shopify.

June 30, 2020

Hi, thank you for working with us! We are glad to help your business. If you need anything, please contact us. :-)

Athra

This app is very helpful for our business! It easily synced with our website. Installation is also quick and straightforward.

April 17, 2020

Athra, thank you for trusting in our solution. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.

AviantJewelers

Very Good people. they were a little late to reply but the company works with you to tailor the app the way you like. i highly recommend them to anyone who is a jewelry seller on shopify

April 7, 2020

AviantJewelers, thank you for understanding and working very closely with us. We are adjusting our team according to the recent market demand. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

Sweet Bling

I love this app! It was SUPER easy to install and integrate with my website. As a retailer, I was able to connect with a wholesaler I use. Instead of uploading the products one by one, I clicked on a list of products I wanted to add and they were in my list of products. I then specified the collections I wanted them to go in and voila! They are now on my website. The support team was awesome. I had the app integrated in less than 10 minutes.

November 20, 2019

Thank you. We strive to deliver the best experience to our clients and our support can assist you in anything you might need to improve your store displaying, processes and sales conversion. Do not hesitate to contact us.

Bijou Inc.

A needed app that has helped us as a wholesaler to be able to create a great website with all the details. The detail in the options covers all of our jewelry needs.

September 16, 2019

Nina Bacci Jewelry

Finally an affordable solution that helps the jewelry business with displaying specific needs, includes access to wholesale catalogs, and shipping with insurance integration. Love it!

September 16, 2019