Jewelry Solution

Jewelry Solution

by Unique Diamond Technologies

Empowering designers, manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers

Sweet Bling

I love this app! It was SUPER easy to install and integrate with my website. As a retailer, I was able to connect with a wholesaler I use. Instead of uploading the products one by one, I clicked on a list of products I wanted to add and they were in my list of products. I then specified the collections I wanted them to go in and voila! They are now on my website. The support team was awesome. I had the app integrated in less than 10 minutes.

November 20, 2019

Thank you. We strive to deliver the best experience to our clients and our support can assist you in anything you might need to improve your store displaying, processes and sales conversion. Do not hesitate to contact us.

Bijou Inc.

A needed app that has helped us as a wholesaler to be able to create a great website with all the details. The detail in the options covers all of our jewelry needs.

September 16, 2019

Nina Bacci Jewelry

Finally an affordable solution that helps the jewelry business with displaying specific needs, includes access to wholesale catalogs, and shipping with insurance integration. Love it!

September 16, 2019