Jika Product Price A/B Testing

Jika Product Price A/B Testing

by Jika

A/B Test Your Product Pricing. Make More Money.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

I usually am not one to leave reviews until i've seen results, however, Kennan, is very attentive, believes in the value of his product, and knows that his product is well worth it. He personally optimizes your theme for the A/B test, and with a 10 day free trial. What can you possibly lose? Plus he doesn't start the trial until you begin your first test. Genius APP, it will work. Trust me. give it a try! Probably my first 5 star review for an application before using it, because he took the time to explain the process and after learning a bit more. I have full faith in what it's worth! I'd be surprised if it it didn't increase my acv by 20-40% easily = even the most expensive plan (It's not expensive based on the value it provides. Give it a try, if anything you'll have a great experience and meet an awesome dev!

I'm very impressed, something the e-com market has needed for quite a while!

June 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! Can't wait to make you more money. :)

Happy Wag Club

Wow, getting this app is a no-brainer. It's really easy to use and test different prices. I was able to increase my prices by 20% without dropping conversions! Wish this existed before, would recommend to everyone.

June 17, 2020