Automate your email marketing
Grow your sales with automated emails to recover abandoned carts, welcome new customers, ask for a product review, or a custom automation.
Simple email setup and design
Create and launch your first campaign in minutes with our simple setup and easy-to-use visual email designer. No developer needed!
Analyze your results
Go beyond opens and clicks with detailed marketing results & engagement metrics, like order conversion rate and revenue per email sent.
About Jilt email marketing
Jilt makes email marketing easy for Shopify stores
Jilt's powerful email marketing tools are built to increase sales for your Shopify store. Join other customers like Tastemade and Omega Juicers that trust Jilt to power their email marketing automation.
- Send newsletters & sales announcements: send one-off broadcast emails to your customers.
- Save lost sales: send abandoned cart & win-back email campaigns to recover lost sales!
- Boost customer engagement: welcome new customers, follow up on purchases, reward VIPs, ask for feedback, send replenishment reminders, and more with automated lifecycle emails.
- Improve every sale: offer a better experience for your customers with beautiful and data-rich transactional emails like order receipts and shipping confirmations.
- Capture emails: abandoned carts without emails? Capture those visitor emails before they get to checkout with our unique early email capture popup. More carts with emails = more carts recovered.
- Create beautiful emails: use our visual email designer to easily drag and drop content, customize layout or styling, and more!
- Target the right customers: our advanced segmentation engine can send different emails based on order total, shipping country, customer LTV, and over 50 other attributes.
- Personalize your emails: easily insert personalized and dynamic content (including Liquid support for developers!)
- Analyze your results: get detailed reports for all campaigns and emails to monitor the ROI of your email marketing. Track click-thru rates, conversions, revenue generated, carts abandoned and recovered, and more.
- Add upsells and discounts: quickly add product recommendations or coupons to any email you send with only a couple clicks.
- Multiple shops: easily manage multiple Shopify shops from a single Jilt account.
- Add your team: add other people (like a developer) to help manage your account.
- Send with your own domain: increase deliverability, trust, and conversions by sending emails securely from your shop domain.
- Automatic data sync: your orders, customers, and products are automatically synced so you can start sending automated campaigns right away.
- Kind & responsive support: Jilt is backed by a small team of real, live people with decades of eCommerce & marketing experience, ready to help your store grow.
Switching from another provider, like Mailchimp?
Ask about our complimentary white-glove migration: we'll move & optimize your campaigns, emails, and lists over to Jilt.
Try all Jilt features free for 14 days, with unlimited usage, then upgrade to keep using all features, or switch to our free plan if you're just getting started.
- product customizer
up to 50 monthly customers emailed
All Automated Email Campaigns
Visual Email Designer
Plan grows based on total number of contacts
14-day Free Trial
All Free Features
up to 1,000 contacts
Remove Jilt branding
Send Email as Your Shop Domain
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 593 reviews
Most recent reviews
we started using Jilt after Shopify discontinued its service with Mailchimp and the experience was disappointing. Importing/exporting and managing lists is impossible (now they've added a feature where you can import your own lists), customer service is overwhelmed and takes hours to respond, and the worst part is with the email : the email building feature is quite limited, and the rendering is very poor. Last but not least, the preview text that recipients see when they get your emails is gibberish with % and & and @. So not a good experience for us, especially for the price we paid ($79/month).
We're so sorry for the issues you had with Jilt and understand your disappointment! We let you down here, which is definitely not the sort of experience we want for our customers. As you mentioned, we didn't have an import feature available when you first signed up so it required reaching out to our support team to aid with the imports. We've since brought our Contacts feature out of beta and released a built-in import tool. You can rename lists, as well as move contacts between/to/from lists. An export feature is coming soon and in the meantime our team is always happy to export contacts when requested.
For our response time, it can sometimes take a few hours on busy days to receive a reply from our support team right now and we understand that this isn't ideal. We know our customers need quick replies so they can move forward with their business activities, so we're working on adding new team members to provide faster help.
Our product team is also currently working on a new prototype for our email editor that will offer more functionality. It sounds like you unfortunately encountered a bug with the preview text and a support representative had been in touch to troubleshoot. We're still keen to learn more so we can get it resolved.
Our apologies that a few of these items are in the "coming soon" phase. We're working as hard as possible to get these updates out and really appreciate the feedback as it reinforces that our priorities are in-line with what our customers want from their marketing app.
We'll be following up directly to see if we can help with resolving anything else.
Everyday ASL Productions, Ltd.
Jilt provided fast, professional and satisfactory service! We are up and running in no time - all user interface were easy to use and results were immediate. Thank you!
It's an amazing app, really stands out because you can do a whole bunch of stuff in the free plan, if it the basic version was paid it wouldnt really stand out from the crowd.