Jilt email marketing

Jilt email marketing

by Jilt

All your store's email marketing in one place. Try it free.

Skinergies

we started using Jilt after Shopify discontinued its service with Mailchimp and the experience was disappointing. Importing/exporting and managing lists is impossible (now they've added a feature where you can import your own lists), customer service is overwhelmed and takes hours to respond, and the worst part is with the email : the email building feature is quite limited, and the rendering is very poor. Last but not least, the preview text that recipients see when they get your emails is gibberish with % and & and @. So not a good experience for us, especially for the price we paid ($79/month).

September 19, 2019

We're so sorry for the issues you had with Jilt and understand your disappointment! We let you down here, which is definitely not the sort of experience we want for our customers. As you mentioned, we didn't have an import feature available when you first signed up so it required reaching out to our support team to aid with the imports. We've since brought our Contacts feature out of beta and released a built-in import tool. You can rename lists, as well as move contacts between/to/from lists. An export feature is coming soon and in the meantime our team is always happy to export contacts when requested.

For our response time, it can sometimes take a few hours on busy days to receive a reply from our support team right now and we understand that this isn't ideal. We know our customers need quick replies so they can move forward with their business activities, so we're working on adding new team members to provide faster help.

Our product team is also currently working on a new prototype for our email editor that will offer more functionality. It sounds like you unfortunately encountered a bug with the preview text and a support representative had been in touch to troubleshoot. We're still keen to learn more so we can get it resolved.

Our apologies that a few of these items are in the "coming soon" phase. We're working as hard as possible to get these updates out and really appreciate the feedback as it reinforces that our priorities are in-line with what our customers want from their marketing app.

We'll be following up directly to see if we can help with resolving anything else.

Everyday ASL Productions, Ltd.

Jilt provided fast, professional and satisfactory service! We are up and running in no time - all user interface were easy to use and results were immediate. Thank you!

Hive Gadgets

It's an amazing app, really stands out because you can do a whole bunch of stuff in the free plan, if it the basic version was paid it wouldnt really stand out from the crowd.

Cup'aCoffee Unlimited

I had to make sure to retain my customers, I think it's working - I'd recommend this app. easy to use

September 6, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad you've chosen Jilt to help with customer retention -- activating a Cart Abandoned campaign is a great first step as it typically recovers 15% - 20% abandoned carts 🎉

The Watchtower Comics & Collectibles

I used this app to push out my sites first newsletter. I had no idea what I was doing and the app walked me through each step!

September 6, 2019

Great to hear you were able to get started with your first newsletter! We're here to help by chat, email, or phone if you have any questions :)

Lema J Design

I used this app to handle my email campaigns as well as other email marketing services. I just started using the “abandoned cart recovery email” option, which successfully recovered what would have been lost sales! Good moves!

The Mac Support Store

It's good! Use it. It works when you have a customer on the fence. Automated and easy to setup. 5 star

www.laabode.com.au

Very pleased with this app and excited to keep playing around and perfecting my emails. I am using the free version so will look into the different options with the paid version.

Canine til 5

Absolutely brilliant it’s so easy to set up, use and monitor!! Can’t ask for anything better really. Professional and stylish

lerful

很不错的软件,只不过没有发现折扣功能是否可以自动添加在购物车。希望在简化一些,使用起来会更方便,如果不继续优化就得还是鸡肋,加油支持你们做的更好,重要的是要达到效果才行,不过我觉得这么多的字还是表达不了我的意思。

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60