Jilt email marketing

Jilt email marketing

by Jilt

Email marketing for growing stores – automations & newsletters

Hoodie Paradise

Great app, and really easy to use

Jaxing

good application , it's very util for my shop

Elementiumlighter Com

Good cart abandonment app with excellent customer service! Daniel was able to answer all of my questions, and work with me to increase our recovery rate. Would like to see the reporting features get a little more robust, but customer support was able to help with any data I needed. Would definitely recommend.

Brydge Keyboards

A fantastic app that has made a massive difference to my business. Would recommend it to anyone wanted to pick up lost orders.

GobiStraps

Set it and forget it. Could not be easier.

Flask2Go | Wine2Go

Fantastic APP. Does exactly what it's supposed to do! 12% recovery rate. Thank you!

The Blood-Horse Books & Products

Very easy to set up and implement. Very effective in recovering orders. I only wish I could view results based on campaign instead of overall. I have multiple campaigns and would like to see which is more effective. Would definitely recommend Jilt for order recovery.

Supermechanical

Jilt has certainly paid for itself immediately! Great tool to add to your online store.

Kanger Wholesale

So far so good. Doesn't catch all the abandoned carts, however it gets most of them. A good add on would be customer specific campaigns by tag. i.e., customers tagged as wholesale receive a different campaign than guests or retail customers.

House of Mesh

This app is awesome. Pays for itself within the first day of each month. Don't let abandoned carts become an issue for you... let Jilt solve the problem for you.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next