Jilt email marketing

Jilt email marketing

by Jilt

Email marketing app with friendly, responsive, human support

Attirely

I like Jilt, it's handy and I do like the interface. However, is it necessary for Jilt to constantly do cart checks which ruin my conversions? Half my abandoned carts are from a "guest" with an order name beginning with the word JILT. Example: Order Name JILT-#92708811. Just one of many. I feel that if you checked my checkout process once, you'd have learned whether it worked or not the first time.

March 5, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and to share your thoughts and experiences with Jilt. I just wanted to address the concerns over guest carts. Jilt can only recover carts where a customer has provided their email address via one of the available channels. However, guest carts are still captured and stored in case that customer comes back and leaves their email at a later time, making that cart a recoverable one. I would love to discuss this and the issue related to your conversions further and have reached out directly via email.

You Shoppers

i used this app to have a better management of my email marketing campaign, so far all is good and the features are very helpful

Pretty Girl Bangles

I like the app. Easy to navigate and understand, but the messages are landing in the spam/junk folders. So very few people are seeing the messages.

December 13, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We have reached out directly to you from help@jilt.com to help with the deliverability issues.

Excel Blades

We use the jilt app for pop-ups to have people sign up for our newsletter as well as for email marketing, abandon carts, and much more. They have done a great job helping us make the necessary changes when moving over from mailchimp to jilt. There are some things that I wish I could change however, all in all the staff is extremely helpful and when emailed they typically answer back within a day. I would definitely recommend this app.

Atomic Dog44

Just started it not sure if it will work or not

Jerichobibat

good but it doesnt seem to save when i edited the cart recover emails

Ciaghouse

lourd
merci a vous d'etre venu participer

Ziadoff

Je viens de créer ma première campagne d'e-mails pour abandon de panier. Cela a été assez facile à faire, mais j'ai 3 remarques à ce sujet.

A propos du "discount code".

La durée minimum de validité n'est que d'un jour, alors qu'au moment où est envoyé le 2ème mail, il ne reste en réalité que 18 heures. On devrait pouvoir régler un nombre d'heures (pour des promos "flash" par exemple), et pas seulement de jours.
Dès que l'on met un jour dans les délais, s'affiche la mention "Expires in 1 day", en anglais. Nous devrions pouvoir la traduire dans notre langue maternelle, ou mieux, empêcher cet affichage disgracieux et inutile, qui fait double emploi avec le texte de l'e-mail.
Il manque un espace entre le code et le bouton de CTA.

A propos de la couleur des boutons et des liens

La configuration des boutons est liée, ce qui n'est pas normal : un bouton de CTA est souvent vert et un lien plutôt bleu. Je pense qu'il faut absolument dissocier cette mise en forme.

A propos des adresses mail

Il est impossible de mettre un lien cliquable sur une adresse mail ! Exemple : l'adresse sophie@zyadoff.com se transforme en http://sophie@zyadoff.com. Ce qui veut dire qu'un lien cliquable ne peut qu'être affecté à une URL et non une adresse mail. Je ne trouve pas cela normal.

J'espère que ces demandes d'amélioration vous permettront d'améliorer votre produit : elles émanent d'un utilisateur plutôt satisfait, mais qui ne demande qu'à l'être tout à fait !

I just created my first email campaign for cart abandonment. It was easy enough to do, but I have 3 comments about it.

About the "discount code".

The minimum duration of validity is only one day, whereas at the moment when the 2nd mail is sent, it remains in reality only 18 hours. We should be able to set a number of hours (for specials "flash" for example), not just days.
As soon as we put a day in the deadlines, appears the words "Expires in 1 day", in English. We should be able to translate it into our mother tongue, or better, prevent this ugly and useless display, which duplicates the text of the e-mail.
There is a gap between the code and the CTA button.

About the color of buttons and links

The configuration of the buttons is linked, which is not normal: a CTA button is often green and a link rather blue. I think it is absolutely necessary to dissociate this formatting.

About email addresses

It is impossible to put a clickable link on an email address! Example: the address sophie@zyadoff.com turns into http: //sophie@zyadoff.com. This means that a clickable link can only be assigned to a URL and not an email address. I do not find that normal.

I hope that these requests for improvement will allow you to improve your product: they come from a rather satisfied user, but who just needs to be absolutely!

The Golf Mastery

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

8gram

Not sure how does it work yet but yeah still okay

Previous 1