Jilt email marketing

Jilt email marketing

by GoDaddy.com, LLC dba Jilt

Jilt is no longer accepting new customers

Sleepy Jo

I am using this app to help me with all facets of email. It works so seamlessly and has all of the features you will need. It’s second to none with the level of support. I still can find it difficult to navigate but look forward to another quick run down and I’ll have it all worked out. Thank you.

August 18, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! We're glad to hear that Jilt offers all the features you're looking for regarding emails. Also, we appreciate your feedback on navigating the app itself.

Crystal Clear Teeth Whitening

excellent customer service! they even offer to customize something on my store relating to their app.

August 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We're glad our support team was there to help out with the customization. :)

RealCollector

Very easy to use and great templates to pull in your existing products from shopify. Free plan is perfect for starting out.

August 10, 2020

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We're happy to hear that you're finding Jilt easy to use and enjoying our templates. :)

P.volve

Jilt email marketing is incredibly effective in generating additional abandonment revenue. The set up is very easy and quick—campaigns can be live in as little as 5 minutes! The team is also very helpful which makes for a seamless experience.

Pizza Milano 77

J'utilise Jilt pour ma pizzeria ainsi que différents restaurant que je gère! Je recommande à 100%. par ailleurs le SAV est très réactif.

August 4, 2020

Merci beaucoup for the great review! We're very happy to hear that you're enjoying using Jilt and that our team has been helpful.

Savannahfitness

Great app! It has everything I need so far with regards to email marketing. It is customizable and the customer service is fast and helpful.

July 22, 2020

We're very happy to hear that you're enjoying using Jilt. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review!

Onhava Naturals

So far it has done what I need and when I got stuck for any reason in adding my logo, the support came through with such care and expertise that makes working with companies like this a pleasure! Keep up the great work Jilt Team.

July 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime. We're always pleased to help :)

PoshedUp Hair

I've tried other email marketing apps before, and I found that Jilt fit my needs the best. Easy to set up and they provide cool templates if you run out of ideas.

July 9, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the templates and have found Jilt easy to set up.

Iron Neck

Jilt was effective in helping us generate abandonment revenue. We gained a clearer understanding of what was moving the needle for us and found it to be very easy to work with. Recommended.

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and taking the time to write a review! We're glad you're finding Jilt easy to use and valuable in generating more revenue for your shop.

Wigsdomehair

Terrible app it changed all my prices very disturbing app I would not recommend this app to use very bac

June 25, 2020

Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with our app, this certainly isn't the experience we want merchants using Jilt to have. Jilt doesn't modify Shopify product prices in any way, so I would love to hear more details about how this came about on your shop so that we can be sure it won't happen again. If you have more details to share, can you get in touch with our support team at help@jilt.com?