Jilt email marketing

Jilt email marketing

by Jilt

Email marketing for growing stores – automations & newsletters

RetroSexual Vintage

I used this app to help strategize and implement a e-commerce marketing journey for my customers. It's helped received a few sales whilst adding a personal touch to the service, making my customers feel appreciated and heard. It would be good if the interface was easier to use or understand but once you climatize to it's niggles and slightly more awkward points you're into a winner

March 28, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're constantly improving our interface based on customer feedback, so it should get easier to use with each update.

ANDROID HOMME

Easy setup. Looking forward to the results. So far so good. I was looking for an app with ease of setup that I can implement right away to recover my BFCM carts.

Run Me Broke

I used this app to retarget abandoned carts, I hope it works. It was a little difficult to navigate around it. Id also like to get a verification so i know the email was successfully sent.

eQuestri Online Tack Shop

I'm still testing the app - it seems like it has lots of capability to do alot of things I've wanted to do in terms of customer retention and approach to abandoned carts etc. pretty straight forward but there are some complicated parts in set-up where you doubt yourself...that maybe don't require tech support but maybe a handy Q&A which I struggled to find on the app and on the main website. It looks like a smart app and the design functionality is clean and simple

Welland Industries LLC

Now, I added within my store, Lets see how would be help by the app. I am so excited to see the features.

FC Barcelona Store

it was good because it really helped my store and made me a lot of money back that i thought it wasnt even my money

Noboring

A new Soft with a Great support! Try to know more about this App.

May edit to 5 stars later.

Camisetastore

very good aplication
but the app dont support others languages

1kuptrend

Waiting for a try, you must leave a comment to use it

La Boutique Du Sac

Good app, simple and intuitive.