Jilt email marketing

Jilt email marketing

by Jilt

Email marketing for growing stores – automations & newsletters

haircarebear.au

Really like the app and Liz has been great.

May 14, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We love getting to work with your team and are excited to continue to partner with you.

Alilight.net

Awesome app and customer support is very friendly i never thought abt how it is going to work surprising work.. Thanks so much for great app happy and excited.

May 14, 2020

We're so glad you are enjoying using Jilt! Thanks for sharing such an enthusiastic review.

Viking Liftwear

Liz from Jilt was very helpful! Great pricing and easy to use interface!

April 20, 2020

Hey Jake! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review! I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with our support team and our app's interface! We aim to ensure Jilt makes it fast and easy create automations and send emails, so that's great to hear.

SystemsDirect.com

I mainly use Jult for abandoned cart recovery, but has many other features, which are all very good too. The customizable email templates are great. You also get a dash board that shows you sales activity, abandoned carts statistics, etc. Also support via chat and email is excellent, so is their messages about different topics having to do with ecommerce. I recommend Jilt highly!

April 14, 2020

We just launched customizable templates, so we're so glad you are enjoying that feature. Thanks for the great review!

Nuasan

Using this app for capturing emails before the customer proceeds to the checkout. Needed support when setting up and team were very helpful and responsive.

April 6, 2020

We're so glad our team was helpful while you were getting set up. Thanks for the great review!

USUCHBEAUTY

it is a very great APP,good job!it helps me so much.Love it so much................................................

April 6, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review! We're so glad you are loving Jilt.

VEOLMA

The app is very convenient to use and the support team is great! I had an issue with a button in my abandoned cart emails and they helped me.

April 2, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad to hear you have had a good experience with Jilt and our support team. If anything comes up moving forward, we're always happy to help.

My Absolute Beauty Store

Great support. Great abandoned cart. We have been using them for several years and the features for customer insight is great.

March 30, 2020

煎茶堂東京

I recommend Jilt most among the mailer apps. I asked them to change the design of my email, they customized my code. Their support is quick and accurate. App is improving. I will continue to use.

March 25, 2020

We really appreciate your review. Thanks for sharing! We're also glad our support team was so helpful here. Please reach out anytime.

ShopAuthentique

Great! Customer Service is very responsive going out of their way to make sure all inquiries are met!Emailing you detailed analytics of open & clickthrough rates which is very helpful. Only thing that I didn't like was there was no option to export the contacts, I had to email them, but they sent me the file!

March 24, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! We are still working on an export feature and hope to release it at some point. Thanks for letting us know it's important to you. Our support team is always happy to share it with you in the meantime.