Jilt email marketing

Jilt email marketing

by GoDaddy.com, LLC dba Jilt

Jilt is no longer accepting new customers

Nuasan

Using this app for capturing emails before the customer proceeds to the checkout. Needed support when setting up and team were very helpful and responsive.

April 6, 2020

We're so glad our team was helpful while you were getting set up. Thanks for the great review!

USUCHBEAUTY

it is a very great APP,good job!it helps me so much.Love it so much................................................

April 6, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review! We're so glad you are loving Jilt.

VEOLMA

The app is very convenient to use and the support team is great! I had an issue with a button in my abandoned cart emails and they helped me.

April 2, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad to hear you have had a good experience with Jilt and our support team. If anything comes up moving forward, we're always happy to help.

My Absolute Beauty Store

Great support. Great abandoned cart. We have been using them for several years and the features for customer insight is great.

March 30, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We love getting to work with your team and are excited to continue to partner with you.

煎茶堂東京

I recommend Jilt most among the mailer apps. I asked them to change the design of my email, they customized my code. Their support is quick and accurate. App is improving. I will continue to use.

March 25, 2020

We really appreciate your review. Thanks for sharing! We're also glad our support team was so helpful here. Please reach out anytime.

ShopAuthentique

Great! Customer Service is very responsive going out of their way to make sure all inquiries are met!Emailing you detailed analytics of open & clickthrough rates which is very helpful. Only thing that I didn't like was there was no option to export the contacts, I had to email them, but they sent me the file!

March 24, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! We are still working on an export feature and hope to release it at some point. Thanks for letting us know it's important to you. Our support team is always happy to share it with you in the meantime.

Prevent4life

I reached out for customer support with an issue in setting up my customer list. Ryan was excellent in helping me and he was able to resolve my issue quickly and to my satisfaction. Working with the customer service team member was a great experience.

March 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We'll keep working hard to provide a great experience for you. We really appreciate the time you took to share all your thoughts here.

Garage Handplanes

I switched over from a more expensive product and could not be more delighted. Setup is easy, Jilt works really well, and I've found customer support very responsive. No regrets using Jilt here!

March 20, 2020

We're so glad that getting started with Jilt has been easy so far! Thanks for leaving the great review!

CleanSea

I use this app to recover abandoned carts, and it works really well. I've recovered over 12% of my abandoned carts using Jilts automated email recovery campaign. I'm now also using it to collect product reviews, and send news and sales emails to our customers.

March 12, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences here. That's awesome that you have already started capturing lost sales with recovery emails and are looking for additional ways to automate your email marketing efforts! If there's anything else that we can help with, we're happy to do so.

WOODnTIMES

You WON’T BE JILTED, by Jilt. They do what they say they do and extend a hand whenever you require it. The. Support is nothing short of OUTSTANDING. Truly an app that delivers all that they say they do. Expectations, fulfilled!

March 12, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're so glad to hear you have had a good experience with Jilt so far. We're always happy to help with any issues or questions that come up.