Jilt email marketing

Jilt email marketing

by GoDaddy.com, LLC dba Jilt

Jilt is no longer accepting new customers

Just Paint By Diamonds

I'm using Jilt application for 3 days in my store and saved some abandoned checkouts. Easy to use. Recommend!

December 20, 2019

We really appreciate your review! It's great that you are already recovering abandoned carts. If you need any help, feel free to reach out to us anytime.

FinMan Fishing Innovations

Not intuitive at all. Poor customer experience while attempting to create our first campaign. It was very difficult to determine what customers we were actually sending our email to.

December 17, 2019

I'm really sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with Jilt and ran into issues that delayed your first campaign. We want to ensure that Jilt is easy and fast to get up and running with email automations and one-off email blasts. We would love to have a change to chat with you more about the issues you ran into. I have reached out directly to the email associated with your Shopify store.

Pretty Girl Bangles

I like the app. Easy to navigate and understand, but the messages are landing in the spam/junk folders. So very few people are seeing the messages.

December 13, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We have reached out directly to you from help@jilt.com to help with the deliverability issues.

The Letters NYC

This is a good app. They are always responsive and helpful if we reach out with questions. Even though some things are not yet available the customer service always try to help out! We recommend this app

December 11, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with our support team! We're always happy to hear about the features you would like to see added to Jilt, so if there's anything that isn't currently available that you would like to see added, don't hesitate to let us know at help@jilt.com.

Garage Culture Shop

Very helpful and easy to use. Good support. Easy construction own email template. Its my second email app, and its best.

November 30, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad to hear you have had a good experience with Jilt. If anything comes up moving forward, we're happy to help.

FruitfulBeauty

Very easy to use and the tutorial they had was very helpful. I really like the drag-n-drop feature.

November 30, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind review! We're glad to hear you enjoy working with our drag-n-drop editor. If you run into any questions, we're always happy to help.

The Wall Art Guys

I have been using Jilt for a while and I am so happy with this app. I love its automated email system for abandon cart and reviews. Also their customer support is amazing.

November 25, 2019

We really appreciate your awesome review and the kind words about our support team! Always happy to help if you have any questions.

Britannia Hair + Beauty Supply

I have just launched my first shopify store and am using Jilt for my campaigns, so am new to using Jilt and setting up my campaigns, so I needed a little customer help to get going. I was able to connect to customer help and they were great and getting me going. For me it is very important to get live help and I really appreciated that. After customizing my first few campaigns I am proud to say I think I got the hang of it now

November 25, 2019

Sounds like you're off to a really great start and we're pleased we could help! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our app and team, as well as for the great review!

key1soft

good app and easy to use, good app and easy to use, good app and easy to use, good app and easy to use,

November 25, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. It's wonderful to hear that you're so pleased with Jilt!

Rock MSP Shop

This is a very effective application which is easy to use. The designs are modern and easy to modify. I really like that I can advertise other products in the recovery email.

November 25, 2019

Thanks for your review! Indeed, adding recommended products to your emails can help boost conversions. Have you started using them in your transactional emails, like order receipts, as well? It's a great time to include a few cross-sell ideas.