Jilt email marketing

Jilt email marketing

by Jilt

Email marketing app with friendly, responsive, human support

FinMan Fishing Innovations

Not intuitive at all. Poor customer experience while attempting to create our first campaign. It was very difficult to determine what customers we were actually sending our email to.

December 17, 2019

I'm really sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with Jilt and ran into issues that delayed your first campaign. We want to ensure that Jilt is easy and fast to get up and running with email automations and one-off email blasts. We would love to have a change to chat with you more about the issues you ran into. I have reached out directly to the email associated with your Shopify store.

Black Ivy Lingerie

The rubbish app doesn't net an ROI. Even better is they state they will charge you one fee then charge another. Best to just stick with manual import/export into Mailchimp. At least they charge a consistent rate for a far superior product

Regency Spices

Waited around for 2 days, after about 4 different messages many hours apart on their chat. No reply, nobody even reads the chat.

All I asked was for them to continue the migration from mailchimp specified on their description as a selling point and following the exact steps of their tutorial (invite them as an admin, and let them finish the migration).

Really clueless why someone needs to wait around so long for the most basic of things when you're paying for each day.

If this is how slow the service is for someone new to the app, I dread to think of how slow the service will be for once they have you locked in.

June 4, 2019

We're so sorry for our delay in replying to your message from Sunday, this is not the sort of experience we want you to have when using Jilt. We've been experiencing an increase in support conversations with Mailchimp's departure from the Shopify app store. We should be back to normal response times soon and are already in the process of adding more members to our team to help with this.

We reached out separately to offer assistance with migrating your campaigns and contacts to Jilt. We've love to help with your email marketing going forward and hope we can lend a hand with getting everything arranged for you :)

Lashed by Koko Lash Collection

All the emails I sent to my customers went straight to their spam folder. It's a hassle trying to cancel your account .Will not be using anymore.

March 28, 2019

We're sorry to hear about this! Emails going to spam is very rare but there's a few things can do to resolve the issue. We've tried to reach out but haven't heard back yet, we'll keep trying :)

Topproductking

I haven’t begun much yet so I’ll need 30 days to see and find out what they have to offer

Crownsglamour

It stopped freaking working when I needed it most.