Jilt email marketing

Jilt email marketing

by Jilt

All your store's email marketing in one place. Try it free.

www.laabode.com.au

Very pleased with this app and excited to keep playing around and perfecting my emails. I am using the free version so will look into the different options with the paid version.

WearingClub

Amazing app to increase your benefits ;) Recomended
There are so many options in the free plan and that's so powerful.

May 14, 2019

Thanks for your review and sharing your feedback! 😄

My Boy Basi

Never could get this app to function. It finally gave me a report the day I uninstalled it. Oh well, I'll try another app.

Max sent me an email addressing my issues and asked me to reinstall the app for another try. I did and it is functioning with a full dashboard.

May 6, 2019

Thanks for your review and sharing your feedback, apologies about that temporary glitch with the dashboard. We're glad to have you onboard!

Better Nature AU

I started looking into Jilt when MailChimp and Shopify announced they wouldn't be integrating anymore. Jilt is very easy to learn and has all the features we need to continue contacting our customers and increase revenue. There are still a few minor updates that need tweaking such as font selection, editing preferences, but other than that I totally recommend. It seems like Jilt is working towards a better platform, I look forward to the future updates.

April 30, 2019

Thanks for the review and sharing your feedback! We're constantly improving our platform and we're glad to have you as a customer 😄.

Shop TMP

Pretty easy to use one you get the hang of it. The customer service is lovely and everyone is so helpful!
The only negative thing is the price, wish it were just a little bit cheaper.

April 15, 2019

Thanks for your review and sharing your feedback!

RetroSexual Vintage

I used this app to help strategize and implement a e-commerce marketing journey for my customers. It's helped received a few sales whilst adding a personal touch to the service, making my customers feel appreciated and heard. It would be good if the interface was easier to use or understand but once you climatize to it's niggles and slightly more awkward points you're into a winner

March 28, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're constantly improving our interface based on customer feedback, so it should get easier to use with each update.

ANDROID HOMME

Easy setup. Looking forward to the results. So far so good. I was looking for an app with ease of setup that I can implement right away to recover my BFCM carts.

Run Me Broke

I used this app to retarget abandoned carts, I hope it works. It was a little difficult to navigate around it. Id also like to get a verification so i know the email was successfully sent.

eQuestri Online Tack Shop

I'm still testing the app - it seems like it has lots of capability to do alot of things I've wanted to do in terms of customer retention and approach to abandoned carts etc. pretty straight forward but there are some complicated parts in set-up where you doubt yourself...that maybe don't require tech support but maybe a handy Q&A which I struggled to find on the app and on the main website. It looks like a smart app and the design functionality is clean and simple

Welland Industries LLC

Now, I added within my store, Lets see how would be help by the app. I am so excited to see the features.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7