Jilt email marketing

Jilt email marketing

by Jilt

Email marketing app with friendly, responsive, human support

My Absolute Beauty Store

Great support. Great abandoned cart. We have been using them for several years and the features for customer insight is great.

March 30, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We love getting to work with your team and are excited to continue to partner with you.

煎茶堂東京

I recommend Jilt most among the mailer apps. I asked them to change the design of my email, they customized my code. Their support is quick and accurate. App is improving. I will continue to use.

March 25, 2020

We really appreciate your review. Thanks for sharing! We're also glad our support team was so helpful here. Please reach out anytime.

Prevent4life

I reached out for customer support with an issue in setting up my customer list. Ryan was excellent in helping me and he was able to resolve my issue quickly and to my satisfaction. Working with the customer service team member was a great experience.

March 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We'll keep working hard to provide a great experience for you. We really appreciate the time you took to share all your thoughts here.

Garage Handplanes

I switched over from a more expensive product and could not be more delighted. Setup is easy, Jilt works really well, and I've found customer support very responsive. No regrets using Jilt here!

March 20, 2020

We're so glad that getting started with Jilt has been easy so far! Thanks for leaving the great review!

CleanSea

I use this app to recover abandoned carts, and it works really well. I've recovered over 10% of my abandoned carts using Jilts automated email recovery campaign. Will now also be starting to collect product reviews.

March 12, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences here. That's awesome that you have already started capturing lost sales with recovery emails and are looking for additional ways to automate your email marketing efforts! If there's anything else that we can help with, we're happy to do so.

WOODnTIMES

You WON’T BE JILTED, by Jilt. They do what they say they do and extend a hand whenever you require it. The. Support is nothing short of OUTSTANDING. Truly an app that delivers all that they say they do. Expectations, fulfilled!

March 12, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're so glad to hear you have had a good experience with Jilt so far. We're always happy to help with any issues or questions that come up.

Superflu

This apps interface is almost nicer than shopify's. The dashboard is amazing and its incredibly easy to build notifications and broadcasts. Automatons are awesome. I wish I were getting paid to write this, because this app is so good!

March 5, 2020

Awesome! I'm so glad to hear you are finding the dashboard user friendly and effective in setting up your automations. Ease of use is one of our primary goals with Jilt. If anything comes up moving forward, we're happy to help!

The Amazing Collectables

I installed Jilt app as my first cart recovery app.

I did the setup for my first car recovery campaign, very easy and intuitive interface, I just setup my store logo, texts and products pictures etc, then I scheduled the launch for the next day, with 3 wave for the same cart recovery.

The first day, I got sales! from the Jilt e-mails, the second day and the third too and this every days since I try it, excepts 1 day since I've started.

What I like:

- The interface as I said is very clear and intuitive, very easy to understand, statistics, a lot of useful details, sharp and very good support.

- Setup a cart recovery campaign is very easy, there is a lot of possibilities: newsletter, send e-mails to the right group of visitors who left their e-mails or customers who buyed only some products of a collections etc. Send the right e-mail to the right customers!

What you should improve:

- I used the free 15 days trial, I think you can offer a 30 days trial, for the customer to try at least a lot of possibilites with Jilt. 15 days has now passed and I didn't got the time to test all the things tha Jilt has to offer.

- The prices are a little bit to high, if you have a lot of contacts, it's expensive, it should cost at least 20 to 40 % less monthly. Why not offer a progressive price for the new customers?

- Maybe a translation of the front Jilt pannel, for the persons who don't really speak English. But note that the pannel is very clear and very easy to understand.

- The support is very good and professional, but today, I think to be on the top, a customer service should answer very fast in some minutes and why not, be available 24/24 7/7 like shopify.

Overall, I'm really satisfied with Jilt for now, I didn't expected so much results the next days I've started.

It's simple, it's cool, it's sharp, it's fast and it gives results.

I would like to rate it 4,5/5 because nothing is perfect but I'll give it a 5 for the very good results I got from Jilt.

Keep it up!

Thanks

March 3, 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We'll keep working hard to provide a better experience for you. We really appreciate the time you took to share all your thoughts here.

FIX'D

Even though my site isn't live yet, I have to say that Jilt is EXACTLY what you need if you're wanting to ensure the success of your site. I've sent myself (and friends) test emails to see how things work and get a real feel for what the customer will experience when Jilt works its magic behind the scenes. I've been an entrepreneur for 10 years but this is a new business and the first time I've taken on email marketing to increase sales and customer satisfaction. Additionally, Ryan is currently my account manager (I guess that's what it would be called?), and he is AMAZING! He literally answers ALL my questions and leaves NO stone unturned. Very prompt, very detailed, but directional enough to make sure I get everything. I'm happy with Jilt so far and can't wait to see how it helps me grow this business into MILLIONS of dollars in sales! :)

February 27, 2020

We love that you've called out our excellent support! We try to make sure we address every issue with care and consideration. Thanks for the great review!

The Little Interior

Signed up with Jilt around 2 months ago! Loving it so far, lots of great and easy features.

By far the best feature is the customer service! Anything I need or if i have any questions Ryan from Jilt responds quickly and nothing is too hard.

I will continue to use Jilt as I love the customer service. Designing and putting together email blasts have been super easy with great results. Look forward to exploring more what Jilt can do for us as small business

February 27, 2020

We love that you've called out our excellent support! Ryan is amazing. We try to make sure we address every issue with care and consideration. Thanks for the great review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55