Jilt email marketing

Jilt email marketing

by Jilt

All your store's email marketing in one place. Try it free.

Everyday ASL Productions, Ltd.

Jilt provided fast, professional and satisfactory service! We are up and running in no time - all user interface were easy to use and results were immediate. Thank you!

Hive Gadgets

It's an amazing app, really stands out because you can do a whole bunch of stuff in the free plan, if it the basic version was paid it wouldnt really stand out from the crowd.

Cup'aCoffee Unlimited

I had to make sure to retain my customers, I think it's working - I'd recommend this app. easy to use

September 6, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad you've chosen Jilt to help with customer retention -- activating a Cart Abandoned campaign is a great first step as it typically recovers 15% - 20% abandoned carts 🎉

The Watchtower Comics & Collectibles

I used this app to push out my sites first newsletter. I had no idea what I was doing and the app walked me through each step!

September 6, 2019

Great to hear you were able to get started with your first newsletter! We're here to help by chat, email, or phone if you have any questions :)

Lema J Design

I used this app to handle my email campaigns as well as other email marketing services. I just started using the “abandoned cart recovery email” option, which successfully recovered what would have been lost sales! Good moves!

The Mac Support Store

It's good! Use it. It works when you have a customer on the fence. Automated and easy to setup. 5 star

Canine til 5

Absolutely brilliant it’s so easy to set up, use and monitor!! Can’t ask for anything better really. Professional and stylish

lerful

很不错的软件,只不过没有发现折扣功能是否可以自动添加在购物车。希望在简化一些,使用起来会更方便,如果不继续优化就得还是鸡肋,加油支持你们做的更好,重要的是要达到效果才行,不过我觉得这么多的字还是表达不了我的意思。

blingfordoglovers.com

Just got started. User friendly and not too, too complicated. I was able to follow along easily. I was looking for a template for just sending a random e-mail to a customer. Info about an order (checking address, something about an order, etc.). Didn't see that, YET. Thanks

Fast Track One

After trying Jilt, I will never use another email marketing app again! You can obviously tell that lots of time has gone into the development of this app. Far and away the best email marketing app there is. (AND IT'S FREE FOR STARTUPS!) Just wow. Way to go Jilt...you guys put way too much thought into this! Thank you (:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51