Jilt email marketing

Jilt email marketing

by Jilt

Email marketing app with friendly, responsive, human support

MediFood

Love this app, migrated away from Mailchimp for Jilt because of the expiring discounts Jilt can create for abandoned carts. The send-triggers that can be set for mail are simple to understand and diverse. It's also awesome having an easy to chat to support team that finds solutions in a heartbeat. Can't wait for the new editor for automation mails as it needs to match my broadcasts's style. 5 stars overall!

Ékszer Akció

One of the most professional team! Always available, always helpful, they give fast response and quick solution! We have this app in all our 10 webshops.

February 21, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review! We really appreciate it and we're so happy to be helping your email marketing efforts for your 10 shops!

BergaMet North America

Excellent app and support! This app's abandoned cart automation is the BOMB! 100% worth it all by itself

February 19, 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome review! If there's anything we can help with, we're happy to do so :)

Lulu&M

An easy to use App and if you get stuck, the staff at Jilt are very quick to help resolve any issues. Would recommend.

February 16, 2020

We love that you've called out our excellent support! We try to make sure we address every issue with care and consideration. Thanks for the great review!

Freed's Bakery

Support is always quick to answer questions and help, though it's not often we have issues. We use Jilt for automated marketing and broadcast-style emails.

February 15, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad you have a good experience so far and our support team has been helpful. Reach out to us anytime.

Cornelia's Place

awesome customer service. this app is wonderful for a free app. Easy to use and learn and has a lot of features you can use.

February 15, 2020

We are thrilled you are enjoying Jilt and our support team! It's great to hear our features are useful to you.

Moon Lit Essence

Jilt has been very easy to use and navigate. Getting set up has been a breeze and the support team has been incredible! Any questions that I have had so far has been addressed in a very detailed and helpful way! I am very happy with this app so far! Thank you to your Support Team!

February 14, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for this awesome review! I'm so happy to hear that you have found Jilt easy to use and that getting up and running has been fast and easy. If there's anything we can help with moving forward, we're happy to do so. - Jilt

The Scoopie

I use this app to enhanced my customer experience online. It has been incredible for us and the customer support is overly responsive/helpful when I need any assistance. I'd highly recommend this to any online store looking to enhance their email performance.

February 10, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! We really appreciate it. I'm happy to hear that Jilt has helped to enhance your customer experience and that you have had a great experience with our support team. If there's anything that comes up in the future, we're happy to help!

Thomas Clipper

Jilt isn't a service that does everything under the sun. Instead it's focused and does email really well. Most importantly to us, the support is first rate. Recommended.

February 7, 2020

Hondsolutions.nl

This app is easy to use. If you have problems there`s always someone to help. The support is really good. You can chat with them and email. They answer alway quick back.

February 6, 2020

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and for your kind review! I'm glad to hear you have had a good experience with our support team! If anything comes up moving forward, we're happy to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54