Jilt email marketing

Jilt email marketing

by Jilt

Email marketing for growing stores – automations & newsletters

ArtisanEffect

Great app and continuously improving. The customer service is fast, friendly, and always helpful. I strongly recommend using Jilt!

Nebiance

Superbe application, j'en suis totalement satisfaite. Elle est moins connue que d'autres que j'ai pu essayer, mais je la trouve mieux et la recommande vivement.

lovemyphysique

I love this app. It has everything you need for your website. Very easy to use, and the customer service is awesome!!!

September 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you have had a good experience with our customer service team. It's something we really take pride in!
-Jilt team

Observer Tools

Really great app!!! The UI, segmentation, templates are all very well done. And their customer support has been fantastic whenever I've run into issues or had any questions. The best part has been that Jilt's Free Plan is a perfect fit for my new shop and our limited budget. We get to use many of their really great features as we grow and then switch to a paid plan once we have enough subscribers. I tried Omnisend and Seguno before getting to Jilt and they just didn't offer enough features with their free plans or in the way that made it easy for me to do what I wanted.

September 3, 2020

We're so pleased we can help you with your growing business and really appreciate your awesome review! Please give us a ping if there's anything we can lend a hand with.

OutLash Extensions Pro

Jilt is easy to use. The backend is user friendly and a quick drag and drop. Templates are a breeze and easy to customize to your own branding.

If I ever have any issues the support is amazing, quick and actually thorough.

August 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that you find our templates and email editor easy to use and customize. Also, thanks for the kind words you shared about our support team. We're happy to help anytime!

Crystal Clear Teeth Whitening

excellent customer service! they even offer to customize something on my store relating to their app.

August 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We're glad our support team was there to help out with the customization. :)

RealCollector

Very easy to use and great templates to pull in your existing products from shopify. Free plan is perfect for starting out.

August 10, 2020

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We're happy to hear that you're finding Jilt easy to use and enjoying our templates. :)

P.volve

Jilt email marketing is incredibly effective in generating additional abandonment revenue. The set up is very easy and quick—campaigns can be live in as little as 5 minutes! The team is also very helpful which makes for a seamless experience.

Pizza Milano 77

J'utilise Jilt pour ma pizzeria ainsi que différents restaurant que je gère! Je recommande à 100%. par ailleurs le SAV est très réactif.

August 4, 2020

Merci beaucoup for the great review! We're very happy to hear that you're enjoying using Jilt and that our team has been helpful.

Savannahfitness

Great app! It has everything I need so far with regards to email marketing. It is customizable and the customer service is fast and helpful.

July 22, 2020

We're very happy to hear that you're enjoying using Jilt. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56