Automate your email marketing
Grow your sales with automated emails to recover abandoned carts, welcome new customers, ask for a product review, or a custom automation.
Simple email setup and design
Create and launch your first campaign in minutes with our simple setup and easy-to-use visual email designer. No developer needed!
Analyze your results
Go beyond opens and clicks with detailed marketing results & engagement metrics, like order conversion rate and revenue per email sent.
About Jilt email marketing
Jilt makes email marketing easy for Shopify stores
Jilt's powerful email marketing tools are built to increase sales for your Shopify store. Join other customers like Tastemade and Omega Juicers that trust Jilt to power their email marketing automation.
- Send newsletters & sales announcements: send one-off broadcast emails to your customers.
- Save lost sales: send abandoned cart & win-back email campaigns to recover lost sales!
- Boost customer engagement: welcome new customers, follow up on purchases, reward VIPs, ask for feedback, send replenishment reminders, and more with automated lifecycle emails.
- Improve every sale: offer a better experience for your customers with beautiful and data-rich transactional emails like order receipts and shipping confirmations.
- Capture emails: abandoned carts without emails? Capture those visitor emails before they get to checkout with our unique early email capture popup. More carts with emails = more carts recovered.
- Create beautiful emails: use our visual email designer to easily drag and drop content, customize layout or styling, and more!
- Target the right customers: our advanced segmentation engine can send different emails based on order total, shipping country, customer LTV, and over 50 other attributes.
- Personalize your emails: easily insert personalized and dynamic content (including Liquid support for developers!)
- Analyze your results: get detailed reports for all campaigns and emails to monitor the ROI of your email marketing. Track click-thru rates, conversions, revenue generated, carts abandoned and recovered, and more.
- Add upsells and discounts: quickly add product recommendations or coupons to any email you send with only a couple clicks.
- Multiple shops: easily manage multiple Shopify shops from a single Jilt account.
- Add your team: add other people (like a developer) to help manage your account.
- Send with your own domain: increase deliverability, trust, and conversions by sending emails securely from your shop domain.
- Automatic data sync: your orders, customers, and products are automatically synced so you can start sending automated campaigns right away.
- Kind & responsive support: Jilt is backed by a small team of real, live people with decades of eCommerce & marketing experience, ready to help your store grow.
Switching from another provider, like Mailchimp?
Ask about our complimentary white-glove migration: we'll move & optimize your campaigns, emails, and lists over to Jilt.
Try all Jilt features free for 14 days, with unlimited usage, then upgrade to keep using all features, or switch to our free plan if you're just getting started.
- product customizer
Up to 300 active contacts
Up to 600 sends per month
Automated and broadcast email
Plan grows based on total number of contacts
14-day free trial
All free features
Up to 1,000 contacts
Remove Jilt branding
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 622 reviews
Most recent reviews
Puffy Mondaes Makerspace & Supply
I replaced Klaviyo with Jilt in seconds due to their high quality HUMAN support. Couldn't be happier
Thanks so much for your kind review! I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with our support team. Reach out to us anytime :)
D.R.I.P WORLD JEWELRY
I used this app to help me get out there and it did it’s job my emails marketing increased and it was amazing
Thanks for leaving us a review. We're so glad Jilt is helping you get out there! We're happy to help out with anything you might need, just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I havent had a chance to actually use the app yet. I have just tried to upload a logo and am brought the "write a review" tab when pressing submit.
I'm sorry you might have made an accidental review. If you're getting stuck with anything, feel free to reach out to email@example.com anytime.