Jioukou Group Buying

Jioukou Group Buying

by YOSGO

Using group buying let customers bring more new customers

SOkopi

So far so good, this app is pretty slick, but I want to discuss some customisation options. Please contact me.

NeighBuy

This is the most cost effective group buying app in shopify! If you are looking for one, you would definitely choose this as it makes the most sense to have the buyer commit a transaction so that your group target can be met without having buyers drop off at the last minute or didnt commit. A special thank you goes out to Nick who did a very quick and prompt to help me with my needs. Try out the app, you wont regret it!

rickeyallshop

A very easy-to-use software, especially suitable for merchants to carry out group-buying marketing activities. The software's technical support staff is also very enthusiastic to help solve some problems. The process is simple and clear. It can be well promoted on social networks and increase product sales.

run&travel

App is what I am looking for, to use social media and network effect to boost customers. Also the support by the team is so good and fast. Thank you for your assistance.

Eolin-i

I have been using Jioukou Group buying app for awhile. I love the newer version of the app and the developer is very nice to response to my question. Will continue to use them even after the free trial ends. :)

November 5, 2019

It's great to hear your feedback and we are pleased you like it! Thanks for your review.

Master Air Tool Ltd Co

A very well made shopify app without slowing down your website. It allows business to promote products through group purchase at bulk discounted price, sellers can easily promote products via social media community groups or direct contracted sales with schools or business purchase groups.

This app provides an easy way to provide group purchase pricing to companies that we work with. The developers are smart and talented who also listen to its business audience and improve the apps. Highly recommended.

October 16, 2019

Thanks for your review! We are very happy to build a more efficient marketing way with Master Air Tool!

Aceshin

An excellent promotion tool which helps you to explore another marketing strategy. Nice layout and simple to use! Very supportive seller service that listen to our feedback and voices! Thank you!

October 16, 2019

Thanks for the review! We appreciate that our app can help you with customer retention.

SmokDaddy

this app is awesome ! we can promote our deals with facebook groups .customer order with one address will save much logistics costs !

October 16, 2019

Thank you for the review! It is great to let your customers save logistics costs via group buying!

Maizic

The app helped us implement group buying features like pin duo duo. We reasearched, but no other app provided this functionality. It works like a charm. Team , particularly Chen was very prompt. We had to trial and error with some campaigns but we eventually found success with our campaigns.

October 15, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're very glad to hear about your success!

Bedsurehome

The team is really supportive, and they are improving this app day by day. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can contact them directly and they will help you out for sure. This app is 10X better than it was 1 month ago. I am trying it now. Love it.

October 16, 2019

Thanks for the review! We appreciate you joined our early access project and great advice!