JivoChat Omnichannel Live Chat

JivoChat Omnichannel Live Chat

by JivoChat

Finally! Live Chats, Facebook, Calls & Emails, all in one app

Be Green Bath and Body

Been using this for almost a year. Works well and we like being able to answer customer questions on the spot. Feel like it adds to the legitimacy of the site as well.

Colossal Store

JivoChat is a great app for any store that wants offer world class customer service. It definitely deserves 5 stars.

YourStarPet

JivoChat is a great communication suite for your business. I use it mainly for chat and callbacks and it definitely deserves 5 stars.

Easyfitters

I have been using jivo chat from an year, and i had an amazing experience with it. specially i like their option which allow us to read what user is typing. its great.

Impulse

Jivo Chat is working very well for our company. The best chat app we tried. I highly recommend it. Customers are also happy!

Socko

I use the app for a chatbox on my webshop, really doing its job! would recommend trying it out! We like it alot !

Olifant Love

I found out about Jivo where I worked as a remote customer service agent and I fell in love with it and was very excited to see it on Shopify's app store. I use it to act as a sales agent or representative when I have visitors or customers on my store site. The most important thing is that I never miss chats on mobile or my PC, the notification sounds are so loud! I'd love a cheaper plans though as I'm a small business, but, then again, they give value for money.

Tricorium

This app is amazing!! I really like it, its so user friendly. Works extremely well on mobile too!! I'm using the free version for now but plan on upgrading really soon. Its definitely worth it.

Garlands of Eden

I am new to JivoChat and it has worked very well so far. The connections that can be made have proven to be a positive with my new business!

Auto-Truck-Accessories

I absolutely love this app! Nothing like it out there. The multi-channel function is awesome, and the phone features are unique as well. Support is always online and excellent. This is the best communication tool I have ever seen!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8