JivoChat Business Live Chat

JivoChat Business Live Chat

by JivoChat

Free Live Chat, Facebook chat, Ticket & Email for Shopify.

Suzy's Dog Fashion - Since 1954

Very happy with JivoChat and the team behind it.
Tools work well, and even when there is a slight bump on the road it is actually resolved quickly and in person.

We've been using the chat, callback, telegram and facebook integrations on a number of sites amongst our shopify site www.suzysdogfashion.com

*** Stars for sure.

Canines World

i love this app so far. visit my site www.caninesworld.com to see how it would let costumer connect with you and get a better idea. Haven't try costumer support yet so i can't say anything from that side but definitely try it.

Tangerine Wall

La acabo de instalar y todo funciona perfectamente en español. Buen servicio de Atención al Cliente por chat. Con el plan gratis, es justo lo que necesitamos. Espero no tener que hacer una revisión a la baja más adelante. Mi enhorabuena.

October 1, 2019

Bienvenido a Jivo! :)

Minox Imports

Awesome app. Congratulations and Thank you for providing this excellent tool and free version, specially to whom is starting now.

July 1, 2019

Thank you, it means a lot to us!

Emileo's World

I love the app easy to install and people can reach you by email, messenger & call. I personally uninstall because when I sent me a message besides getting a notification and being able to reply fast I had to log in. I should of ask for support but idk why that didn't cross my head. So yeah give it a try. App awsome.

June 26, 2019

Thank you a lot for your feedback!

PITTURA PER HOBBY

App molto semplice da installare e facile da utilizzare. E' completa. Sono molto soddisfatta.

May 21, 2019

Grazie!

Simply IcedOut

Few minutes after installing it then boom! I can now communicate with customers for free and real -time! best app ever that is free!

May 21, 2019

You're right. We have a very simple app to set and start working. Thank you very much for your review!

Simply Gifts

I installed this app a few days ago. I changed from another app because it wasn't user-friendly when it came to answering messages and I didn't particularly like the message interface on the website. I find JivoChat very easy to use and was really easy to set up. I also love the chat box and I have had a few people use it already, so I am very happy so far.

April 12, 2019

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback.

imperiodoshomens

muito bom, vale muito apena, muito útil para tirar as duvidas de clientes, aqui não precisa ter whatsapp e nada disso.

Muito obrigado

ShopEcstasy.com

This app is bad ass! I like that the clean and professional user interface that because it enables me to give my site visitors a Big Time presence! If you want to communicate INSTANTLY with your site visitors you should get this app.

You right! Thank you :)