JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Visitor monitoring, Live Chat, Facebook, Email, WhatsApp, SMS

Bling Cartel

I just recently migrated from Yahoo platform to Shopify (www.blingcartel.com) and I was having issues with integrating the JivoChat app after the transition. I got in contact with Juan at JivoChat and he was very patient with me and we actually figured it all out while he stayed with me on chat. The chat app is now working great on Shopify and I am super happy with the customer service. Thanks so much!

Lash Affair

Was looking for some quick instructions and Juan was very helpful. He put me in the right direction and the problem was solved quickly.

Bagd - Bag The Deal

This App is great! It helps our store so much & staying in touch with our customers is a bonus as it helps them feel at ease. There are so many amazing features to this App! Defiantly 5 Stars Review from our side. Thank you so much to Divya for amazing service & checking up on us if we are satisfied with service & app we have received. Defiantly an APP you would want as an online store to help your customers reach you without hassle - I love the feature of having the option to download the APP on one's phone so you are always up to speed with customers sending messages. Great Service! Thank you Divya!

Miropure

Really helpful App. Glad I stumbled upon it. Helps me talk to customers easily and also helps them out. I have been using it for almost 3 years. Despite the replacement of the platform.

Lara Fay Activewear

I moved from another APP to Jivo as it has further and enhanced capabilities. I am really pleased with it and the support I received from Divya. Thank you and definitely recommend it.

Nukanguru.com

O aplicativo faz o que promete e ajuda nas conversões. Precisa apenas ter a opção de não aparecer quando o visitante o fecha durante a navegação e só retornar aparece se ele recarregar a página.

Black Clover Shop

Really helpful App. Glad I stumbled upon it. Helps me talk to customers easily and also help them out. Also great Team Support. Especially Divya. A must download for your store. <3

AV ACCESS

used another app and then turn to Jivochat, like the fucntion- proactive invitation, we 've seen more customer involved leave messages and look for advice. Very helpful for final conversion. Used 15 trial days and now just paid for pro version, so far so good. Divya helped much when we had an issue processing payment, it is system bug and we waited for 2 weeks for solution, finally okay now.

Arrow Tech Sa

O suporte é rapido e eficaz, bom atendimento e resolução de problemas. German do suporte lhe ajudou com a instalacao do chat no site. Satisfeito e recomendo.

N.B.Oler

I would love to give a shout out to Carlos, I was having a lot of issues getting this attached to my Shopify store. For some reason the plug-in didn't want to work and one of the customer service members even made a whole step by step video for me to install manually, but unfortunately it still did not help. Then when I went back for help I got Carlos (Que the angelic music) He took a look at my settings and it was just a little filter I had selected that was my issue. Everything was right in the world and the app was working perfectly. But then I thought I would do some clean up since I some how made multiple channels. I couldn't get it to work again. I reached out and got Carlos again!! He got me back up and running. I really love this add on to my Shopify store. Would highly recommend!! My favorite feature is that I can see when I have visitors in my store and what they are looking at so I can be proactive and reach out to my customer while on the site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11