JivoChat Business Live Chat

JivoChat Business Live Chat

by JivoChat

FREE License! Live Chat, Facebook, Ticket & Email for Shopify.

Minox Imports

Awesome app. Congratulations and Thank you for providing this excellent tool and free version, specially to whom is starting now.

July 1, 2019

Thank you, it means a lot to us!

Emileo's World

I love the app easy to install and people can reach you by email, messenger & call. I personally uninstall because when I sent me a message besides getting a notification and being able to reply fast I had to log in. I should of ask for support but idk why that didn't cross my head. So yeah give it a try. App awsome.

June 26, 2019

Thank you a lot for your feedback!

PITTURA PER HOBBY

App molto semplice da installare e facile da utilizzare. E' completa. Sono molto soddisfatta.

May 21, 2019

Grazie!

Simply IcedOut

Few minutes after installing it then boom! I can now communicate with customers for free and real -time! best app ever that is free!

May 21, 2019

You're right. We have a very simple app to set and start working. Thank you very much for your review!

Simply Gifts

I installed this app a few days ago. I changed from another app because it wasn't user-friendly when it came to answering messages and I didn't particularly like the message interface on the website. I find JivoChat very easy to use and was really easy to set up. I also love the chat box and I have had a few people use it already, so I am very happy so far.

April 12, 2019

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback.

imperiodoshomens

muito bom, vale muito apena, muito útil para tirar as duvidas de clientes, aqui não precisa ter whatsapp e nada disso.

Muito obrigado

ShopEcstasy.com

This app is bad ass! I like that the clean and professional user interface that because it enables me to give my site visitors a Big Time presence! If you want to communicate INSTANTLY with your site visitors you should get this app.

You right! Thank you :)

mobile-boutique.com

Offers to pay for good reviews. But, doesn't actually pay. I like the app, but the ethics of the people are a little questionable.

April 12, 2019

Huh, you probably confused us with somebody else, but we are glad that you like the application.

Be Green Bath and Body

Been using this for almost a year. Works well and we like being able to answer customer questions on the spot. Feel like it adds to the legitimacy of the site as well.

April 12, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Colossal Store

JivoChat is a great app for any store that wants offer world class customer service. It definitely deserves 5 stars.

Thanks a lot!