JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Turn store visitors into paying customers with Jivo Live Chat

AV ACCESS

used another app and then turn to Jivochat, like the fucntion- proactive invitation, we 've seen more customer involved leave messages and look for advice. Very helpful for final conversion. Used 15 trial days and now just paid for pro version, so far so good. Divya helped much when we had an issue processing payment, it is system bug and we waited for 2 weeks for solution, finally okay now.

Arrow Tech Sa

O suporte é rapido e eficaz, bom atendimento e resolução de problemas. German do suporte lhe ajudou com a instalacao do chat no site. Satisfeito e recomendo.

N.B.Oler

I would love to give a shout out to Carlos, I was having a lot of issues getting this attached to my Shopify store. For some reason the plug-in didn't want to work and one of the customer service members even made a whole step by step video for me to install manually, but unfortunately it still did not help. Then when I went back for help I got Carlos (Que the angelic music) He took a look at my settings and it was just a little filter I had selected that was my issue. Everything was right in the world and the app was working perfectly. But then I thought I would do some clean up since I some how made multiple channels. I couldn't get it to work again. I reached out and got Carlos again!! He got me back up and running. I really love this add on to my Shopify store. Would highly recommend!! My favorite feature is that I can see when I have visitors in my store and what they are looking at so I can be proactive and reach out to my customer while on the site.

Eutify

It a really good app for the cost the free version has a lot of stuff and will soon be upgrading to the paid one. I can now talk to customers live on the site and help them if they had any concerns. Divya really helped me out when it came to setting it up on my website and customization.

sayya.ua

awful experience, the app is not working and the support is not answering REPEATED requests. Don't waste your time on it!

September 1, 2020

Hello! Thank you for finding the time to give us honest feedback. I am really sorry that you had issues with our app and that our support was not able to help. Please let me know if there is something we could still do to fix the situation. Drop me a message at is@jivochat.com and I promise, that solving your problem will become my top priority.

Thanks,
Igor

Eduyush

Tried different chat apps on shopify, some didn't load, some were buggy. Jivo chat was like an allrounder. It has almost all the features i needed for both the mobile and the desktop versions. Luckily I found Divya from Jivo, she helped me ease into its features. Would recommend people to try it

shopp-fite

estou usando e muito top gostei muito parabéns aos criadores apenas 1 click e se conecta ao cliente!

Tamed Winds

I'm using this app from their beginning. I'm more or less satisfied with the app, except few glitches every now and then. I would like to have more features in free version, so app can be more usable even for free users. Then I would definitely reconsider 5 stars.

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are currently working hard on adding new features to both free and paid versions of our app. Hopefully, you'll enjoy our newest updates when we roll them out :)

Workologic

Updated Review: (May 14, 2020)

Igor, offered me exceptional service when I got in touch with him. Previously I uninstalled this app, however, I am using this app again and I appreciate the way my concern was handled and now I am looking forward to growing my team from global locations & internal=tional support agents.

==================
Previous Review:

I have been contacting support / sales at their email address sales@jivochat.com since 2 weeks and no one cares to respond. It has been an awful experience with Jivochat support.

April 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am truly sorry you had a negative experience with our support. This does not come anywhere near our standards of service. Our support is available 24/7 on our website jivochat.com.
As for the email, we will be looking into this case, and do our best to improve our service. If there is still something we can do to help you, please reach out to our 24/7 support at jivochat.com or write me a letter is@jivochat.com, I would be glad to help. Kind Regards, Igor

theLightShop

RUN FROM THIS COMPANY..Product is absolute garbage...even worse is their "support" Absolutely stay away...too many other good options. Absolute garbage company

April 15, 2020

We would like to apologise for your negative experience with our product. If it's possible, we'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right.

Please drop me a letter at is@jivochat.com

Best regards,