JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Turn store visitors into paying customers with Jivo Live Chat

Use Bacana

Possui ótimas funções no plano gratuito, app bastante completo. Faltou funções simples como mudar o ícone do chat e alterar o seu tamanho, pois o padrão é um círculo nada intuitivo. Após o cliente clicar no circulo e ver que se trata de um chat, ele clica em voltar. Isso deveria fechar o chat, mas faz voltar a página, fazendo o cliente sair do site. Por isso não serviu nesse momento. Agradeço.

Nukanguru.com

O aplicativo faz o que promete e ajuda nas conversões. Precisa apenas ter a opção de não aparecer quando o visitante o fecha durante a navegação e só retornar aparece se ele recarregar a página.

Black Clover Shop

Really helpful App. Glad I stumbled upon it. Helps me talk to customers easily and also help them out. Also great Team Support. Especially Divya. A must download for your store. <3

AV ACCESS

used another app and then turn to Jivochat, like the fucntion- proactive invitation, we 've seen more customer involved leave messages and look for advice. Very helpful for final conversion. Used 15 trial days and now just paid for pro version, so far so good. Divya helped much when we had an issue processing payment, it is system bug and we waited for 2 weeks for solution, finally okay now.

Arrow Tech Sa

O suporte é rapido e eficaz, bom atendimento e resolução de problemas. German do suporte lhe ajudou com a instalacao do chat no site. Satisfeito e recomendo.

N.B.Oler

I would love to give a shout out to Carlos, I was having a lot of issues getting this attached to my Shopify store. For some reason the plug-in didn't want to work and one of the customer service members even made a whole step by step video for me to install manually, but unfortunately it still did not help. Then when I went back for help I got Carlos (Que the angelic music) He took a look at my settings and it was just a little filter I had selected that was my issue. Everything was right in the world and the app was working perfectly. But then I thought I would do some clean up since I some how made multiple channels. I couldn't get it to work again. I reached out and got Carlos again!! He got me back up and running. I really love this add on to my Shopify store. Would highly recommend!! My favorite feature is that I can see when I have visitors in my store and what they are looking at so I can be proactive and reach out to my customer while on the site.

Eutify

It a really good app for the cost the free version has a lot of stuff and will soon be upgrading to the paid one. I can now talk to customers live on the site and help them if they had any concerns. Divya really helped me out when it came to setting it up on my website and customization.

sayya.ua

awful experience, the app is not working and the support is not answering REPEATED requests. Don't waste your time on it!

September 1, 2020

Hello! Thank you for finding the time to give us honest feedback. I am really sorry that you had issues with our app and that our support was not able to help. Please let me know if there is something we could still do to fix the situation. Drop me a message at is@jivochat.com and I promise, that solving your problem will become my top priority.

Thanks,
Igor

Eduyush

Tried different chat apps on shopify, some didn't load, some were buggy. Jivo chat was like an allrounder. It has almost all the features i needed for both the mobile and the desktop versions. Luckily I found Divya from Jivo, she helped me ease into its features. Would recommend people to try it

shopp-fite

estou usando e muito top gostei muito parabéns aos criadores apenas 1 click e se conecta ao cliente!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10