JivoChat Business Live Chat

JivoChat Business Live Chat

by JivoChat

Free Live Chat, Facebook chat, Ticket & Email for Shopify.

ShopEcstasy.com

This app is bad ass! I like that the clean and professional user interface that because it enables me to give my site visitors a Big Time presence! If you want to communicate INSTANTLY with your site visitors you should get this app.

You right! Thank you :)

mobile-boutique.com

Offers to pay for good reviews. But, doesn't actually pay. I like the app, but the ethics of the people are a little questionable.

April 12, 2019

Huh, you probably confused us with somebody else, but we are glad that you like the application.

Be Green Bath and Body

Been using this for almost a year. Works well and we like being able to answer customer questions on the spot. Feel like it adds to the legitimacy of the site as well.

April 12, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Colossal Store

JivoChat is a great app for any store that wants offer world class customer service. It definitely deserves 5 stars.

Thanks a lot!

YourStarPet

JivoChat is a great communication suite for your business. I use it mainly for chat and callbacks and it definitely deserves 5 stars.

Thank you!

Easyfitters

I have been using jivo chat from an year, and i had an amazing experience with it. specially i like their option which allow us to read what user is typing. its great.

April 12, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we have more cool features coming.

Impulse

Jivo Chat is working very well for our company. The best chat app we tried. I highly recommend it. Customers are also happy!

Thank you.

Socko

I use the app for a chatbox on my webshop, really doing its job! would recommend trying it out! We like it alot !

Thank you very much!

Olifant Love

I found out about Jivo where I worked as a remote customer service agent. I fell in love with it and was very excited to see it on Shopify's app store. I use it to act as a sales agent or representative when I have visitors or customers on my store site. The most important thing is that I never miss chats on mobile or my PC, the notification sounds are so loud! I'd love cheaper plans though as I'm a small business, but then again, they give value for money.

April 12, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Tricorium

This app is amazing!! I really like it, its so user friendly. Works extremely well on mobile too!! I'm using the free version for now but plan on upgrading really soon. Its definitely worth it.