JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Visitor monitoring, Live Chat, Facebook, Email, WhatsApp, SMS

sayya.ua

awful experience, the app is not working and the support is not answering REPEATED requests. Don't waste your time on it!

September 1, 2020

Hello! Thank you for finding the time to give us honest feedback. I am really sorry that you had issues with our app and that our support was not able to help. Please let me know if there is something we could still do to fix the situation. Drop me a message at is@jivochat.com and I promise, that solving your problem will become my top priority.

Thanks,
Igor

Eduyush

Tried different chat apps on shopify, some didn't load, some were buggy. Jivo chat was like an allrounder. It has almost all the features i needed for both the mobile and the desktop versions. Luckily I found Divya from Jivo, she helped me ease into its features. Would recommend people to try it

shopp-fite

estou usando e muito top gostei muito parabéns aos criadores apenas 1 click e se conecta ao cliente!

Tamed Winds

I'm using this app from their beginning. I'm more or less satisfied with the app, except few glitches every now and then. I would like to have more features in free version, so app can be more usable even for free users. Then I would definitely reconsider 5 stars.

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are currently working hard on adding new features to both free and paid versions of our app. Hopefully, you'll enjoy our newest updates when we roll them out :)

Workologic

Updated Review: (May 14, 2020)

Igor, offered me exceptional service when I got in touch with him. Previously I uninstalled this app, however, I am using this app again and I appreciate the way my concern was handled and now I am looking forward to growing my team from global locations & internal=tional support agents.

==================
Previous Review:

I have been contacting support / sales at their email address sales@jivochat.com since 2 weeks and no one cares to respond. It has been an awful experience with Jivochat support.

April 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am truly sorry you had a negative experience with our support. This does not come anywhere near our standards of service. Our support is available 24/7 on our website jivochat.com.
As for the email, we will be looking into this case, and do our best to improve our service. If there is still something we can do to help you, please reach out to our 24/7 support at jivochat.com or write me a letter is@jivochat.com, I would be glad to help. Kind Regards, Igor

theLightShop

RUN FROM THIS COMPANY..Product is absolute garbage...even worse is their "support" Absolutely stay away...too many other good options. Absolute garbage company

April 15, 2020

We would like to apologise for your negative experience with our product. If it's possible, we'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right.

Please drop me a letter at is@jivochat.com

Best regards,
Igor

eva brooklyn

I used this app and it did not meet my requirements so I uninstalled it. Despite I did not subscribe to any news they kept spamming me with information that I was not interested in from different email addresses. Last email it said your plan will expire soon please renew which obviously it is not true because I uninstalled the app, I found it a scam to do this because I almost uninstalled another chat app that is working for me because of their spamming. Bad practices, bad policy, I won't recommend it at all

November 18, 2019

Hello Eva, we are sorry to hear that you received many emails from us.
We would appreciate it if you share with us your requirements that Jivo didn't meet.

Suzy's Dog Fashion - Since 1954

Very happy with JivoChat and the team behind it.
Tools work well, and even when there is a slight bump on the road it is actually resolved quickly and in person.

We've been using the chat, callback, telegram and facebook integrations on a number of sites amongst our shopify site www.suzysdogfashion.com

*** Stars for sure.

Canines World

i love this app so far. visit my site www.caninesworld.com to see how it would let costumer connect with you and get a better idea. Haven't try costumer support yet so i can't say anything from that side but definitely try it.

Tangerine Wall

La acabo de instalar y todo funciona perfectamente en español. Buen servicio de Atención al Cliente por chat. Con el plan gratis, es justo lo que necesitamos. Espero no tener que hacer una revisión a la baja más adelante. Mi enhorabuena.

October 1, 2019