JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Turn store visitors into paying customers with Jivo Live Chat

Tamed Winds

I'm using this app from their beginning. I'm more or less satisfied with the app, except few glitches every now and then. I would like to have more features in free version, so app can be more usable even for free users. Then I would definitely reconsider 5 stars.

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are currently working hard on adding new features to both free and paid versions of our app. Hopefully, you'll enjoy our newest updates when we roll them out :)

Workologic

Updated Review: (May 14, 2020)

Igor, offered me exceptional service when I got in touch with him. Previously I uninstalled this app, however, I am using this app again and I appreciate the way my concern was handled and now I am looking forward to growing my team from global locations & internal=tional support agents.

==================
Previous Review:

I have been contacting support / sales at their email address sales@jivochat.com since 2 weeks and no one cares to respond. It has been an awful experience with Jivochat support.

April 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am truly sorry you had a negative experience with our support. This does not come anywhere near our standards of service. Our support is available 24/7 on our website jivochat.com.
As for the email, we will be looking into this case, and do our best to improve our service. If there is still something we can do to help you, please reach out to our 24/7 support at jivochat.com or write me a letter is@jivochat.com, I would be glad to help. Kind Regards, Igor

theLightShop

RUN FROM THIS COMPANY..Product is absolute garbage...even worse is their "support" Absolutely stay away...too many other good options. Absolute garbage company

April 15, 2020

We would like to apologise for your negative experience with our product. If it's possible, we'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right.

Please drop me a letter at is@jivochat.com

Best regards,
Igor

eva brooklyn

I used this app and it did not meet my requirements so I uninstalled it. Despite I did not subscribe to any news they kept spamming me with information that I was not interested in from different email addresses. Last email it said your plan will expire soon please renew which obviously it is not true because I uninstalled the app, I found it a scam to do this because I almost uninstalled another chat app that is working for me because of their spamming. Bad practices, bad policy, I won't recommend it at all

November 18, 2019

Hello Eva, we are sorry to hear that you received many emails from us.
We would appreciate it if you share with us your requirements that Jivo didn't meet.

Suzy's Dog Fashion - Since 1954

Very happy with JivoChat and the team behind it.
Tools work well, and even when there is a slight bump on the road it is actually resolved quickly and in person.

We've been using the chat, callback, telegram and facebook integrations on a number of sites amongst our shopify site www.suzysdogfashion.com

*** Stars for sure.

Canines World

i love this app so far. visit my site www.caninesworld.com to see how it would let costumer connect with you and get a better idea. Haven't try costumer support yet so i can't say anything from that side but definitely try it.

Tangerine Wall

La acabo de instalar y todo funciona perfectamente en español. Buen servicio de Atención al Cliente por chat. Con el plan gratis, es justo lo que necesitamos. Espero no tener que hacer una revisión a la baja más adelante. Mi enhorabuena.

October 1, 2019

Bienvenido a Jivo! :)

Minox Imports

Awesome app. Congratulations and Thank you for providing this excellent tool and free version, specially to whom is starting now.

July 1, 2019

Thank you, it means a lot to us!

Emileo's World

I love the app easy to install and people can reach you by email, messenger & call. I personally uninstall because when I sent me a message besides getting a notification and being able to reply fast I had to log in. I should of ask for support but idk why that didn't cross my head. So yeah give it a try. App awsome.

June 26, 2019

Thank you a lot for your feedback!

PITTURA PER HOBBY

App molto semplice da installare e facile da utilizzare. E' completa. Sono molto soddisfatta.

May 21, 2019