JivoChat Business Live Chat

JivoChat Business Live Chat

by JivoChat

Free Live Chat, Facebook chat, Ticket & Email for Shopify.

Garlands of Eden

I am new to JivoChat and it has worked very well so far. The connections that can be made have proven to be a positive with my new business!

Auto-Truck-Accessories

I absolutely love this app! Nothing like it out there. The multi-channel function is awesome, and the phone features are unique as well. Support is always online and excellent. This is the best communication tool I have ever seen!

April 12, 2019

Thank you for your review.

HurleyRobertsService.com

We just started using Jivo and they are great. Easy to install, customer service (via their own chat) is always there with all the answers. Works well on our mobile Wix site, something we required. So far, so good!

Quality Golf Cart Covers

Easy to use chat, that works great.

Video Game Accessories Select

Worst customer service experience you'll ever experience. Didn't even get to use the program for the 14 day free trial because it would error 500 on load. Followed all the steps customer service told me to and when they couldn't figure it out they just closed the case as solved. Don't give them your money one problem and your on your own!

April 12, 2019

Thank you for your review, all the technical problems could be solved by contacting our support team on the main page chat.
We are happy to see your problem solved and you keep using our software, thank you for your trust.

Gamers Nation Shop

Best app ever!! I really like it and I recommend to everyone

Wearingscrubs

I love this app, It gives you the option to service your customer a lot better. it has different options such as talking to a customer, on the phone or chat. I download the app on my phone and desktop so I am always online with my customers.

It definitely increased my conversions. Must have app for everyone.

Prueba Regalates

Very satisfied with all the options to personalize and make perfect fit the chat with your store.
It offers a mobile special icon for mobile devices very cool.
Very practical way to organize which agent would attend the customer depending their availability.
Great chat app.

Colossas

Ferramente muito interessante para ajudar com as duvidas dos clientes. Deixa seu trabalho mais confiável.

O Bacana

I am very satified with JivoChat features. It is a great app.