JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Turn store visitors into paying customers with Jivo Live Chat

Simply IcedOut

Few minutes after installing it then boom! I can now communicate with customers for free and real -time! best app ever that is free!

May 21, 2019

You're right. We have a very simple app to set and start working. Thank you very much for your review!

Simply Gifts

I installed this app a few days ago. I changed from another app because it wasn't user-friendly when it came to answering messages and I didn't particularly like the message interface on the website. I find JivoChat very easy to use and was really easy to set up. I also love the chat box and I have had a few people use it already, so I am very happy so far.

April 12, 2019

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback.

imperiodoshomens

muito bom, vale muito apena, muito útil para tirar as duvidas de clientes, aqui não precisa ter whatsapp e nada disso.

Muito obrigado

ShopEcstasy.com

This app is bad ass! I like that the clean and professional user interface that because it enables me to give my site visitors a Big Time presence! If you want to communicate INSTANTLY with your site visitors you should get this app.

You right! Thank you :)

mobile-boutique.com

Offers to pay for good reviews. But, doesn't actually pay. I like the app, but the ethics of the people are a little questionable.

April 12, 2019

Huh, you probably confused us with somebody else, but we are glad that you like the application.

Be Green Bath and Body

Been using this for almost a year. Works well and we like being able to answer customer questions on the spot. Feel like it adds to the legitimacy of the site as well.

April 12, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Colossal Store

JivoChat is a great app for any store that wants offer world class customer service. It definitely deserves 5 stars.

Thanks a lot!

YourStarPet

JivoChat is a great communication suite for your business. I use it mainly for chat and callbacks and it definitely deserves 5 stars.

Thank you!

Easyfitters

I have been using jivo chat from an year, and i had an amazing experience with it. specially i like their option which allow us to read what user is typing. its great.

April 12, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we have more cool features coming.

Impulse

Jivo Chat is working very well for our company. The best chat app we tried. I highly recommend it. Customers are also happy!

Thank you.