JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Visitor monitoring, Live Chat, Facebook, Email, WhatsApp, SMS

Quality Golf Cart Covers

Easy to use chat, that works great.

Video Game Accessories Select

Worst customer service experience you'll ever experience. Didn't even get to use the program for the 14 day free trial because it would error 500 on load. Followed all the steps customer service told me to and when they couldn't figure it out they just closed the case as solved. Don't give them your money one problem and your on your own!

April 12, 2019

Thank you for your review, all the technical problems could be solved by contacting our support team on the main page chat.
We are happy to see your problem solved and you keep using our software, thank you for your trust.

Gamers Nation Shop

Best app ever!! I really like it and I recommend to everyone

Wearingscrubs

I love this app, It gives you the option to service your customer a lot better. it has different options such as talking to a customer, on the phone or chat. I download the app on my phone and desktop so I am always online with my customers.

It definitely increased my conversions. Must have app for everyone.

Prueba Regalates

Very satisfied with all the options to personalize and make perfect fit the chat with your store.
It offers a mobile special icon for mobile devices very cool.
Very practical way to organize which agent would attend the customer depending their availability.
Great chat app.

Colossas

Ferramente muito interessante para ajudar com as duvidas dos clientes. Deixa seu trabalho mais confiável.

O Bacana

I am very satified with JivoChat features. It is a great app.

Bfskylark

Excellent application to talk with our clients, we can monitor who is live in our site and know from where the client is speaking and many other options, once again excellent app, I recommend to anyone who really wants to give attention to their customers.Cheers!!!!!!

Beautifulphotoprops

So far I am LOVING this app! I feel like I'm connecting with my customers on a much better level and love that the app is proactive in starting conversations with the potential buyers. This one is a keeper!!!

Humanwrit Es

Really great and smooth app, been able to convert customers solely via the chat.