JivoChat Business Live Chat

JivoChat Business Live Chat

by JivoChat

Free Live Chat, Facebook chat, Ticket & Email for Shopify.

Adae Dental Online Store

Great app with very good and responsive supporting service.

Maxilineshopping

I would recommend anyone a perfect application. it is a work that contains many applications together and is convenient.

Bros International Co Limited

Excellent Jivochat live chat in our website www.brosled.com and our shop shop.brosled.com, we have compared with many other live chat, this is the best with cheapest cost.

you can make an registration through this link, and get discount. https://www.jivochat.com/?partner_id=8482&lang=en&pricelist_id=4

thank you.

Newdj Karaokesolutions

This is the best Live Chat app I've tried on Shopify, and have tried most of them.
Has all the needed features for less per month than other apps.
Great, fast customer service too.
Nothing negative to say.

Exploregift

This is the best Live Chat app here on Shopify. Period.

A must-have for any store owner who desires to talk/chat in real-time to their customers.

This has an in-app call feature. This comes in real handy when you want to save $$ on expensive international call and gain more trust of your visitors.

I can't emphasize the importance of a good live chat on sales. Also, I have not noticed any negative speed effects due to the live chat (many other live chats slow down your website).

Been using it for a week now and I am just over the board. :)

Keep up the fab work guys!

Khais Club

One of the must-have apps for any store owners out there. Be it an established or a newbie. If you don't have it yet. You're missing out!
Thank you from www.khais.club

Pitthu

I use it through the IOS app. It's very easy to use and very helpful!

Mbkplanners

This company is pure SPAM. They contacted me via a chat feature I already have installed and via the contact form on our website just to get me to try their app. I'm reporting them to Shopfy. That's no way to do business.

April 12, 2019

Hey, If you installed our app you are already using it. Our Customer care manager just wanted to help you adjust the app to your business needs. All that we are doing is for your success.

Ab Designed It Inc

We have been using Jivo Live Chat since last month and it is the best Live chat app we have used. It is very easy to use and also gives you live visitor tracking of current visitors on your website and what page their on which can really come in handy when determining when you want to chat with a potential customer.

Thanks Jivo Live Chat!

Ab Designed It, Inc

Damndevil Ind

The best Chat App, period. I've been using it for about 10 days, and it's really good, it's simple to set up agents, so I can have my co-workers answering questions while I produce.