JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Turn store visitors into paying customers with Jivo Live Chat

Aerosol Medical Systems

I found that this is a ver powerful tool to increase sales, when we install the free trial we resolve questions of the customers about our products, we increase our sales, we are very happy to select this option

Ferragemthony

Very good App Chat for Shopify platform.

Sorellemoscow

Brilliant chat app. We’ve tried a couple of them, but this one is the only that works great and be easily localised to my country (in my case - Russia). Highly recommended.

Adae Dental Online Store

Great app with very good and responsive supporting service.

Maxilineshopping

I would recommend anyone a perfect application. it is a work that contains many applications together and is convenient.

Bros International Co Limited

Excellent Jivochat live chat in our website www.brosled.com and our shop shop.brosled.com, we have compared with many other live chat, this is the best with cheapest cost.

you can make an registration through this link, and get discount. https://www.jivochat.com/?partner_id=8482&lang=en&pricelist_id=4

thank you.

Newdj Karaokesolutions

This is the best Live Chat app I've tried on Shopify, and have tried most of them.
Has all the needed features for less per month than other apps.
Great, fast customer service too.
Nothing negative to say.

Exploregift

This is the best Live Chat app here on Shopify. Period.

A must-have for any store owner who desires to talk/chat in real-time to their customers.

This has an in-app call feature. This comes in real handy when you want to save $$ on expensive international call and gain more trust of your visitors.

I can't emphasize the importance of a good live chat on sales. Also, I have not noticed any negative speed effects due to the live chat (many other live chats slow down your website).

Been using it for a week now and I am just over the board. :)

Keep up the fab work guys!

Khais Club

One of the must-have apps for any store owners out there. Be it an established or a newbie. If you don't have it yet. You're missing out!
Thank you from www.khais.club

Pitthu

I use it through the IOS app. It's very easy to use and very helpful!