JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Visitor monitoring, Live Chat, Facebook, Email, WhatsApp, SMS

Mojo Emporium

I love this app! As a new shop owner it'd important for me to be able to communicate with my customers but I had no coding experience. This app is really easy to install and to customize. I was up and chatting in no time. Sweet!

Ridecabal

We have been using Jivo since we launched our website using Shopify. We are very happy with the product. This enables us to communicate with buyers real time or via email message if we are unavailable.

Marketaroma

I was tried different chats because I'm very pretentious in the end jivo chat was exactly for that i looking.
all inclusive in 1 chat, allow you make automatization by yourself, very friendly interface, full customization and very very easy to work. Amazing support.
Im very happy, highly recommend!

Favorlady

I've had this app in place for over a year now and can say that it's a very well thought out app, easy to use and JivoChat has always been immediately available the few times I have had to reach out. The hardest thing for me (with being a 1-person business) is remembering to turn it on and off as I am constantly stepping away from my computer, but if you have a website environment where chat is beneficial, I wouldn't hesitate to go with JivoChat.

Aerosol Medical Systems

I found that this is a ver powerful tool to increase sales, when we install the free trial we resolve questions of the customers about our products, we increase our sales, we are very happy to select this option

Ferragemthony

Very good App Chat for Shopify platform.

Sorellemoscow

Brilliant chat app. We’ve tried a couple of them, but this one is the only that works great and be easily localised to my country (in my case - Russia). Highly recommended.

Adae Dental Online Store

Great app with very good and responsive supporting service.

Maxilineshopping

I would recommend anyone a perfect application. it is a work that contains many applications together and is convenient.

Bros International Co Limited

Excellent Jivochat live chat in our website www.brosled.com and our shop shop.brosled.com, we have compared with many other live chat, this is the best with cheapest cost.

you can make an registration through this link, and get discount. https://www.jivochat.com/?partner_id=8482&lang=en&pricelist_id=4

thank you.