JivoChat Business Live Chat

JivoChat Business Live Chat

by JivoChat

Free Live Chat, Facebook chat, Ticket & Email for Shopify.

Vertiser

This is really useful for our customer. Thank You Jivochat.

Zucchini Box

This app helps communication with customers. It works great, lots of good feedback regarding this app

My Care Kiosk

A product we sell online is embarrassing for most people to talk about with their Doctor. Using Chat they can stay anonymous but still get clinical advice. We love Jivochat and have used another Chat App that was not anywhere close as easy to use. It works seamlessly with Shopify, my Agents are happier and customers are using it. I would highly recommend Jivo!

The Modern Bazaar

This tool is a MUST-have! We design/manufacture/sell personalized jewelry and the ability for website visitors to speak with us immediately and ask questions is crucial to our future success. Jivo is responsible for increasing our sales from the second we installed it. Support is very helpful and "live" using their own technology. If you're on the fence about installing Jivo LIve Chat - don't be. Install this app now and see your conversion rate drastically increase!

Prince Of Pins

I've actually tried other chat apps before but JivoChat is definitely a stand out! Really easy to use, and they have all that I need and want in a chat system. Not to mention the really sleek looking layout on my website! Thanks for making such an amazing app! Definitely worth the money! :)

499stores

Jivochat app does what it claims to do.Enables us to talk to unknown visitors directly in real time, send them attachments in real time and also gives information on which page they are viewing and their location. Moreover, their desktop app is very simple and intuitive with real time notifications . Would recommend to any person who is just getting started with a Chat app for their site.

Lojinha Baby

Muito bom!! O aplicativo é excelente, ajuda muito a ter mais contato com o cliente. E aumentar as vendas.

Blacksheepstorecodal

We've been using Jivo Live Chat for the past week and our sales have significantly increased. The app is super easy to use in the office and on the go thanks to the mobile app. It's nice knowing that we have saved several potential abandoned carts through this app. I highly recommend Jivo to any store struggling with conversions!

Chakras Incense

I really love Jivo Chat... I get the chance to see where my clients are on the site and give them information live. It's really easy to use for one or multiple sites. I really recommend it!

Byworldshop