JivoChat Business Live Chat

JivoChat Business Live Chat

by JivoChat

Free Live Chat, Facebook chat, Ticket & Email for Shopify.

A Lifeplus A

One of the best chat apps out there and I have tried a few. Easy to use and install and works great.

The best thing it has done for our business is to help engage our customers easier and will definitely assist in increasing our sales.

Lighting Trendz

Had used a few different apps prior to this. Hands down best mobile application and desktop app available. Being able to custimize every piece is a great bonus too. Tech support has been great when needed. All around happy to have bought a full liscense for the next year.

Acervo 001

Excelente aplicativo. essencial para minha loja virtual. Super recomendo!
Aline

Pedalstore

As a first time e-commerce owner, this was the app that was one of my first choices. Since I am working as a full time support representative, this was of course something very important to have on my website. Jivo Chat is the most user-friendly support chat module that I have used, I would recommend it to every single one of you! In any case, the support team of Jivo is there to help you too which is amazing. 5/5 app, must have for e-commerce owners.

Workologic

This is exactly what we wanted on our website, (a multi-channel support widget). Now we're able to offer chat, messaging (multiple channels) & phone support all from 1 Jivo Site App. Thank you for developing this, well crafted :). The call quality is amazing with bare to minimum calling expenses, every call is recorded, & is seamlessly integrated to our website's theme! I also like the fact that we can add multiple users. It is just amazing.. my review can be longer as all i have is good things to say about this app.

Wallpacksdirect Com

Jivo works great and does everything you need it to do. The cross user functionality works well and has increased the efficiency of my team's communication. In comparison to other chat products we have used in the past, Jivo Chat is the most high quality platform with the best features and continually works as it should - if you are considering getting a new chat platform, get Jivo

Barnett Products

Jivo Live Chat has been increasing our conversions with its proactive chat feature (automatically inviting visitors to chat based on triggers we set, such as time on page). The ability to transfer a chat from one agent to another has been great. Installation was simple and we love being able to run Jivo Live Chat from a windows application, a browser, or an android app.

Rover Pet Products

Loving this app - it’s making my communication lightnight speed with my customers!

House By Home

Actualmente usamos Jivo Live Chat, y nos encanta 100% recomendada.
La aplicación Jivo Live Chat es agradable y fácil de usar tanto para clientes como para administradores. Simplemente entiendes intuitivamente qué hacer. Es compatible con diferentes idiomas, lo que es muy importante para nosotros..
¡Buen trabajo! ¡100% recomendados!

Viva Vieira

Actualmente usamos Jivo Live Chat, y nos encanta 100% recomendada.
La aplicación Jivo Live Chat es agradable y fácil de usar tanto para clientes como para administradores. Simplemente entiendes intuitivamente qué hacer. Es compatible con diferentes idiomas, lo que es muy importante para nosotros. Es muy flexible, puede conectarlo con cualquier canal que use, FB, Viber, Telegram, para estar siempre en contacto con sus clientes potenciales.
¡Buen trabajo! ¡100% recomendados!