JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Turn store visitors into paying customers with Jivo Live Chat

Lojinha Baby

Muito bom!! O aplicativo é excelente, ajuda muito a ter mais contato com o cliente. E aumentar as vendas.

Blacksheepstorecodal

We've been using Jivo Live Chat for the past week and our sales have significantly increased. The app is super easy to use in the office and on the go thanks to the mobile app. It's nice knowing that we have saved several potential abandoned carts through this app. I highly recommend Jivo to any store struggling with conversions!

Chakras Incense

I really love Jivo Chat... I get the chance to see where my clients are on the site and give them information live. It's really easy to use for one or multiple sites. I really recommend it!

Byworldshop

Very useful to offer the best customer service. Great App

A Lifeplus A

One of the best chat apps out there and I have tried a few. Easy to use and install and works great.

The best thing it has done for our business is to help engage our customers easier and will definitely assist in increasing our sales.

Lighting Trendz

Had used a few different apps prior to this. Hands down best mobile application and desktop app available. Being able to custimize every piece is a great bonus too. Tech support has been great when needed. All around happy to have bought a full liscense for the next year.

Acervo 001

Excelente aplicativo. essencial para minha loja virtual. Super recomendo!
Aline

Pedalstore

As a first time e-commerce owner, this was the app that was one of my first choices. Since I am working as a full time support representative, this was of course something very important to have on my website. Jivo Chat is the most user-friendly support chat module that I have used, I would recommend it to every single one of you! In any case, the support team of Jivo is there to help you too which is amazing. 5/5 app, must have for e-commerce owners.

Wallpacksdirect Com

Jivo works great and does everything you need it to do. The cross user functionality works well and has increased the efficiency of my team's communication. In comparison to other chat products we have used in the past, Jivo Chat is the most high quality platform with the best features and continually works as it should - if you are considering getting a new chat platform, get Jivo

Barnett Products

Jivo Live Chat has been increasing our conversions with its proactive chat feature (automatically inviting visitors to chat based on triggers we set, such as time on page). The ability to transfer a chat from one agent to another has been great. Installation was simple and we love being able to run Jivo Live Chat from a windows application, a browser, or an android app.