JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Turn store visitors into paying customers with Jivo Live Chat

Rover Pet Products

Loving this app - it’s making my communication lightnight speed with my customers!

House By Home

Actualmente usamos Jivo Live Chat, y nos encanta 100% recomendada.
La aplicación Jivo Live Chat es agradable y fácil de usar tanto para clientes como para administradores. Simplemente entiendes intuitivamente qué hacer. Es compatible con diferentes idiomas, lo que es muy importante para nosotros..
¡Buen trabajo! ¡100% recomendados!

Viva Vieira

Actualmente usamos Jivo Live Chat, y nos encanta 100% recomendada.
La aplicación Jivo Live Chat es agradable y fácil de usar tanto para clientes como para administradores. Simplemente entiendes intuitivamente qué hacer. Es compatible con diferentes idiomas, lo que es muy importante para nosotros. Es muy flexible, puede conectarlo con cualquier canal que use, FB, Viber, Telegram, para estar siempre en contacto con sus clientes potenciales.
¡Buen trabajo! ¡100% recomendados!

Ggotta Boutique

I absolutely love this app .. .it shows my customers that I am on the job I will not miss sales

Comprasshop

Utilizamos o aplicativo a pouco tempo, mas estamos bem satisfeitos com sua funcionalidade. Simples e fácil de manusear, é ótimo para uma comunicação rápida com os clientes.

Sativa Organics

We have already had a great experience with using Jivo Live Chat when we had our business in Europe and we were happy to find it here, in Shopify Apps.

Jivo Live Chat App is nice and easy to use for both customers and admin. You just intuitively understand what to do. It supports different languages, what is very important for us. It is very flexible – you can connect it with any channel you use – FB, Viber, Telegram, so you can be always in touch with your potential customers.
Good job, guys! We will definitely recommend it!

Cottonwood Gift Co

We recently switched to Jivo Live Chat from another live chat client and we couldn't be happier. The installation quick and easy (literally one-button install on the Shopify app store) and it works like a champ. Very easy to use and switching between the mobile app and the windows app is as simple as opening the app on the device I'm using. We've experience ZERO bugs/crashes/issues in the days we've been using it.

The features included with the pro version of the app exceed what other live chat clients offer and at a lower price. Our customer interaction has also increased since installing Jivo Chat! Love this app and we highly recommend it to anyone looking to add live chat to their web site!

Vitaminka

I love Jivo Chat, beautiful design, supports different languages and most important you can connect it with facebook, viber and telegram! I know they also have call back feature, I did't tried it yet but sounds cool. Big plus is they have great customer support, which is very important for me. So far it's best chat I have used for my web site!

Zen Grace

Install was a breeze and I have seen an increase since Jivo deployement. I would highly recommend.

School4seo

That's an awesome tool. I have main domain hosted on wordpress and subdomain hosted on shopify. I can chat with same user if he moved to another platform. This is the most impressive feature. I was looking for this feature for a long time. It's mobile app is excellent. It keep me connected to every user of my website. Chat script is emailed immediately. Many thanks to the team for such great app. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

Regards