JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Visitor monitoring, Live Chat, Facebook, Email, WhatsApp, SMS

The Modern Bazaar

This tool is a MUST-have! We design/manufacture/sell personalized jewelry and the ability for website visitors to speak with us immediately and ask questions is crucial to our future success. Jivo is responsible for increasing our sales from the second we installed it. Support is very helpful and "live" using their own technology. If you're on the fence about installing Jivo LIve Chat - don't be. Install this app now and see your conversion rate drastically increase!

Prince Of Pins

I've actually tried other chat apps before but JivoChat is definitely a stand out! Really easy to use, and they have all that I need and want in a chat system. Not to mention the really sleek looking layout on my website! Thanks for making such an amazing app! Definitely worth the money! :)

499stores

Jivochat app does what it claims to do.Enables us to talk to unknown visitors directly in real time, send them attachments in real time and also gives information on which page they are viewing and their location. Moreover, their desktop app is very simple and intuitive with real time notifications . Would recommend to any person who is just getting started with a Chat app for their site.

Lojinha Baby

Muito bom!! O aplicativo é excelente, ajuda muito a ter mais contato com o cliente. E aumentar as vendas.

Blacksheepstorecodal

We've been using Jivo Live Chat for the past week and our sales have significantly increased. The app is super easy to use in the office and on the go thanks to the mobile app. It's nice knowing that we have saved several potential abandoned carts through this app. I highly recommend Jivo to any store struggling with conversions!

Chakras Incense

I really love Jivo Chat... I get the chance to see where my clients are on the site and give them information live. It's really easy to use for one or multiple sites. I really recommend it!

Byworldshop

Very useful to offer the best customer service. Great App

A Lifeplus A

One of the best chat apps out there and I have tried a few. Easy to use and install and works great.

The best thing it has done for our business is to help engage our customers easier and will definitely assist in increasing our sales.

Lighting Trendz

Had used a few different apps prior to this. Hands down best mobile application and desktop app available. Being able to custimize every piece is a great bonus too. Tech support has been great when needed. All around happy to have bought a full liscense for the next year.

Acervo 001

Excelente aplicativo. essencial para minha loja virtual. Super recomendo!
Aline