JivoChat Business Live Chat

JivoChat Business Live Chat

by JivoChat

Free Live Chat, Facebook chat, Ticket & Email for Shopify.

eva brooklyn

I used this app and it did not meet my requirements so I uninstalled it. Despite I did not subscribe to any news they kept spamming me with information that I was not interested in from different email addresses. Last email it said your plan will expire soon please renew which obviously it is not true because I uninstalled the app, I found it a scam to do this because I almost uninstalled another chat app that is working for me because of their spamming. Bad practices, bad policy, I won't recommend it at all

November 18, 2019

Hello Eva, we are sorry to hear that you received many emails from us.
We would appreciate it if you share with us your requirements that Jivo didn't meet.

mobile-boutique.com

Offers to pay for good reviews. But, doesn't actually pay. I like the app, but the ethics of the people are a little questionable.

April 12, 2019

Huh, you probably confused us with somebody else, but we are glad that you like the application.

Video Game Accessories Select

Worst customer service experience you'll ever experience. Didn't even get to use the program for the 14 day free trial because it would error 500 on load. Followed all the steps customer service told me to and when they couldn't figure it out they just closed the case as solved. Don't give them your money one problem and your on your own!

April 12, 2019

Thank you for your review, all the technical problems could be solved by contacting our support team on the main page chat.
We are happy to see your problem solved and you keep using our software, thank you for your trust.

Mbkplanners

This company is pure SPAM. They contacted me via a chat feature I already have installed and via the contact form on our website just to get me to try their app. I'm reporting them to Shopfy. That's no way to do business.

April 12, 2019

Hey, If you installed our app you are already using it. Our Customer care manager just wanted to help you adjust the app to your business needs. All that we are doing is for your success.