JivoChat Business Live Chat

JivoChat Business Live Chat

by JivoChat

Free Live Chat, Facebook chat, Ticket & Email for Shopify.

Auto-Truck-Accessories

I absolutely love this app! Nothing like it out there. The multi-channel function is awesome, and the phone features are unique as well. Support is always online and excellent. This is the best communication tool I have ever seen!

April 12, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Suzieskincare

Nice chat, I am a fan omni-channel/multi-channel chats and this does a good job. Although it had good features they aren't quite up to my needs, i.e. Live visitor viewing shows you current page and referral but does not show you a history of the pages they visited or cart contents, The omi-channel works well but does not include SMS. Customer support is available via their own chat on their site, Quick to respond during business hours They do not seem interested in feature requests, When I asked about viewing live visitor history (non-chat) I was told to use Google analytics, When I asked if they had any plans to add SMS I was told, "No! SMS is for Old Timers" Really? All of our order information is sent via SMS as well as shipping and tracking updates, Customer reply to those all the time for help as well as contacting customer support daily via SMS, We also have customers place orders and make appointments via SMS daily. When we used other omni-channel chats that allowed visitors to transfer their web chat. 90% transferred to SMS, SMS might be for Old Timers but it is still widely used and not to be ignored.

April 12, 2019

Thank you a lot for your review and ideas you shared.