JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Turn store visitors into paying customers with Jivo Live Chat

Arrow Tech Sa

O suporte é rapido e eficaz, bom atendimento e resolução de problemas. German do suporte lhe ajudou com a instalacao do chat no site. Satisfeito e recomendo.

N.B.Oler

I would love to give a shout out to Carlos, I was having a lot of issues getting this attached to my Shopify store. For some reason the plug-in didn't want to work and one of the customer service members even made a whole step by step video for me to install manually, but unfortunately it still did not help. Then when I went back for help I got Carlos (Que the angelic music) He took a look at my settings and it was just a little filter I had selected that was my issue. Everything was right in the world and the app was working perfectly. But then I thought I would do some clean up since I some how made multiple channels. I couldn't get it to work again. I reached out and got Carlos again!! He got me back up and running. I really love this add on to my Shopify store. Would highly recommend!! My favorite feature is that I can see when I have visitors in my store and what they are looking at so I can be proactive and reach out to my customer while on the site.

Eutify

It a really good app for the cost the free version has a lot of stuff and will soon be upgrading to the paid one. I can now talk to customers live on the site and help them if they had any concerns. Divya really helped me out when it came to setting it up on my website and customization.

Eduyush

Tried different chat apps on shopify, some didn't load, some were buggy. Jivo chat was like an allrounder. It has almost all the features i needed for both the mobile and the desktop versions. Luckily I found Divya from Jivo, she helped me ease into its features. Would recommend people to try it

shopp-fite

estou usando e muito top gostei muito parabéns aos criadores apenas 1 click e se conecta ao cliente!

Workologic

Updated Review: (May 14, 2020)

Igor, offered me exceptional service when I got in touch with him. Previously I uninstalled this app, however, I am using this app again and I appreciate the way my concern was handled and now I am looking forward to growing my team from global locations & internal=tional support agents.

==================
Previous Review:

I have been contacting support / sales at their email address sales@jivochat.com since 2 weeks and no one cares to respond. It has been an awful experience with Jivochat support.

April 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am truly sorry you had a negative experience with our support. This does not come anywhere near our standards of service. Our support is available 24/7 on our website jivochat.com.
As for the email, we will be looking into this case, and do our best to improve our service. If there is still something we can do to help you, please reach out to our 24/7 support at jivochat.com or write me a letter is@jivochat.com, I would be glad to help. Kind Regards, Igor

Suzy's Dog Fashion - Since 1954

Very happy with JivoChat and the team behind it.
Tools work well, and even when there is a slight bump on the road it is actually resolved quickly and in person.

We've been using the chat, callback, telegram and facebook integrations on a number of sites amongst our shopify site www.suzysdogfashion.com

*** Stars for sure.

Canines World

i love this app so far. visit my site www.caninesworld.com to see how it would let costumer connect with you and get a better idea. Haven't try costumer support yet so i can't say anything from that side but definitely try it.

Tangerine Wall

La acabo de instalar y todo funciona perfectamente en español. Buen servicio de Atención al Cliente por chat. Con el plan gratis, es justo lo que necesitamos. Espero no tener que hacer una revisión a la baja más adelante. Mi enhorabuena.

October 1, 2019

Bienvenido a Jivo! :)

Minox Imports

Awesome app. Congratulations and Thank you for providing this excellent tool and free version, specially to whom is starting now.

July 1, 2019

Thank you, it means a lot to us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9