JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Turn store visitors into paying customers with Jivo Live Chat

shopp-fite

estou usando e muito top gostei muito parabéns aos criadores apenas 1 click e se conecta ao cliente!

Workologic

Updated Review: (May 14, 2020)

Igor, offered me exceptional service when I got in touch with him. Previously I uninstalled this app, however, I am using this app again and I appreciate the way my concern was handled and now I am looking forward to growing my team from global locations & internal=tional support agents.

==================
Previous Review:

I have been contacting support / sales at their email address sales@jivochat.com since 2 weeks and no one cares to respond. It has been an awful experience with Jivochat support.

April 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am truly sorry you had a negative experience with our support. This does not come anywhere near our standards of service. Our support is available 24/7 on our website jivochat.com.
As for the email, we will be looking into this case, and do our best to improve our service. If there is still something we can do to help you, please reach out to our 24/7 support at jivochat.com or write me a letter is@jivochat.com, I would be glad to help. Kind Regards, Igor

Suzy's Dog Fashion - Since 1954

Very happy with JivoChat and the team behind it.
Tools work well, and even when there is a slight bump on the road it is actually resolved quickly and in person.

We've been using the chat, callback, telegram and facebook integrations on a number of sites amongst our shopify site www.suzysdogfashion.com

*** Stars for sure.

Canines World

i love this app so far. visit my site www.caninesworld.com to see how it would let costumer connect with you and get a better idea. Haven't try costumer support yet so i can't say anything from that side but definitely try it.

Tangerine Wall

La acabo de instalar y todo funciona perfectamente en español. Buen servicio de Atención al Cliente por chat. Con el plan gratis, es justo lo que necesitamos. Espero no tener que hacer una revisión a la baja más adelante. Mi enhorabuena.

October 1, 2019

Bienvenido a Jivo! :)

Minox Imports

Awesome app. Congratulations and Thank you for providing this excellent tool and free version, specially to whom is starting now.

July 1, 2019

Thank you, it means a lot to us!

Emileo's World

I love the app easy to install and people can reach you by email, messenger & call. I personally uninstall because when I sent me a message besides getting a notification and being able to reply fast I had to log in. I should of ask for support but idk why that didn't cross my head. So yeah give it a try. App awsome.

June 26, 2019

Thank you a lot for your feedback!

PITTURA PER HOBBY

App molto semplice da installare e facile da utilizzare. E' completa. Sono molto soddisfatta.

May 21, 2019

Grazie!

Simply IcedOut

Few minutes after installing it then boom! I can now communicate with customers for free and real -time! best app ever that is free!

May 21, 2019

You're right. We have a very simple app to set and start working. Thank you very much for your review!

Simply Gifts

I installed this app a few days ago. I changed from another app because it wasn't user-friendly when it came to answering messages and I didn't particularly like the message interface on the website. I find JivoChat very easy to use and was really easy to set up. I also love the chat box and I have had a few people use it already, so I am very happy so far.

April 12, 2019

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9