JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Visitor monitoring, Live Chat, Facebook, Email, WhatsApp, SMS

Bling Cartel

I just recently migrated from Yahoo platform to Shopify (www.blingcartel.com) and I was having issues with integrating the JivoChat app after the transition. I got in contact with Juan at JivoChat and he was very patient with me and we actually figured it all out while he stayed with me on chat. The chat app is now working great on Shopify and I am super happy with the customer service. Thanks so much!

Lash Affair

Was looking for some quick instructions and Juan was very helpful. He put me in the right direction and the problem was solved quickly.

Bagd - Bag The Deal

This App is great! It helps our store so much & staying in touch with our customers is a bonus as it helps them feel at ease. There are so many amazing features to this App! Defiantly 5 Stars Review from our side. Thank you so much to Divya for amazing service & checking up on us if we are satisfied with service & app we have received. Defiantly an APP you would want as an online store to help your customers reach you without hassle - I love the feature of having the option to download the APP on one's phone so you are always up to speed with customers sending messages. Great Service! Thank you Divya!

Lara Fay Activewear

I moved from another APP to Jivo as it has further and enhanced capabilities. I am really pleased with it and the support I received from Divya. Thank you and definitely recommend it.

Black Clover Shop

Really helpful App. Glad I stumbled upon it. Helps me talk to customers easily and also help them out. Also great Team Support. Especially Divya. A must download for your store. <3

Arrow Tech Sa

O suporte é rapido e eficaz, bom atendimento e resolução de problemas. German do suporte lhe ajudou com a instalacao do chat no site. Satisfeito e recomendo.

N.B.Oler

I would love to give a shout out to Carlos, I was having a lot of issues getting this attached to my Shopify store. For some reason the plug-in didn't want to work and one of the customer service members even made a whole step by step video for me to install manually, but unfortunately it still did not help. Then when I went back for help I got Carlos (Que the angelic music) He took a look at my settings and it was just a little filter I had selected that was my issue. Everything was right in the world and the app was working perfectly. But then I thought I would do some clean up since I some how made multiple channels. I couldn't get it to work again. I reached out and got Carlos again!! He got me back up and running. I really love this add on to my Shopify store. Would highly recommend!! My favorite feature is that I can see when I have visitors in my store and what they are looking at so I can be proactive and reach out to my customer while on the site.

Eutify

It a really good app for the cost the free version has a lot of stuff and will soon be upgrading to the paid one. I can now talk to customers live on the site and help them if they had any concerns. Divya really helped me out when it came to setting it up on my website and customization.

Eduyush

Tried different chat apps on shopify, some didn't load, some were buggy. Jivo chat was like an allrounder. It has almost all the features i needed for both the mobile and the desktop versions. Luckily I found Divya from Jivo, she helped me ease into its features. Would recommend people to try it

shopp-fite

estou usando e muito top gostei muito parabéns aos criadores apenas 1 click e se conecta ao cliente!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9