JivoChat Live Chat

JivoChat Live Chat

by JivoChat

Visitor monitoring, Live Chat, Facebook, Email, WhatsApp, SMS

Lash Affair

Was looking for some quick instructions and Juan was very helpful. He put me in the right direction and the problem was solved quickly.

Bagd - Bag The Deal

This App is great! It helps our store so much & staying in touch with our customers is a bonus as it helps them feel at ease. There are so many amazing features to this App! Defiantly 5 Stars Review from our side. Thank you so much to Divya for amazing service & checking up on us if we are satisfied with service & app we have received. Defiantly an APP you would want as an online store to help your customers reach you without hassle - I love the feature of having the option to download the APP on one's phone so you are always up to speed with customers sending messages. Great Service! Thank you Divya!

Lara Fay Activewear

I moved from another APP to Jivo as it has further and enhanced capabilities. I am really pleased with it and the support I received from Divya. Thank you and definitely recommend it.

Black Clover Shop

Really helpful App. Glad I stumbled upon it. Helps me talk to customers easily and also help them out. Also great Team Support. Especially Divya. A must download for your store. <3

Arrow Tech Sa

O suporte é rapido e eficaz, bom atendimento e resolução de problemas. German do suporte lhe ajudou com a instalacao do chat no site. Satisfeito e recomendo.

N.B.Oler

I would love to give a shout out to Carlos, I was having a lot of issues getting this attached to my Shopify store. For some reason the plug-in didn't want to work and one of the customer service members even made a whole step by step video for me to install manually, but unfortunately it still did not help. Then when I went back for help I got Carlos (Que the angelic music) He took a look at my settings and it was just a little filter I had selected that was my issue. Everything was right in the world and the app was working perfectly. But then I thought I would do some clean up since I some how made multiple channels. I couldn't get it to work again. I reached out and got Carlos again!! He got me back up and running. I really love this add on to my Shopify store. Would highly recommend!! My favorite feature is that I can see when I have visitors in my store and what they are looking at so I can be proactive and reach out to my customer while on the site.

Eutify

It a really good app for the cost the free version has a lot of stuff and will soon be upgrading to the paid one. I can now talk to customers live on the site and help them if they had any concerns. Divya really helped me out when it came to setting it up on my website and customization.

Eduyush

Tried different chat apps on shopify, some didn't load, some were buggy. Jivo chat was like an allrounder. It has almost all the features i needed for both the mobile and the desktop versions. Luckily I found Divya from Jivo, she helped me ease into its features. Would recommend people to try it

shopp-fite

estou usando e muito top gostei muito parabéns aos criadores apenas 1 click e se conecta ao cliente!

Workologic

Updated Review: (May 14, 2020)

Igor, offered me exceptional service when I got in touch with him. Previously I uninstalled this app, however, I am using this app again and I appreciate the way my concern was handled and now I am looking forward to growing my team from global locations & internal=tional support agents.

==================
Previous Review:

I have been contacting support / sales at their email address sales@jivochat.com since 2 weeks and no one cares to respond. It has been an awful experience with Jivochat support.

April 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am truly sorry you had a negative experience with our support. This does not come anywhere near our standards of service. Our support is available 24/7 on our website jivochat.com.
As for the email, we will be looking into this case, and do our best to improve our service. If there is still something we can do to help you, please reach out to our 24/7 support at jivochat.com or write me a letter is@jivochat.com, I would be glad to help. Kind Regards, Igor

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9