Rezensionen (116)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
12. Juni 2024

We have been using Jolt for about six months now for SEO and help with blog writing and it has been wonderful!
We had just had an issue with the moderation on the AI, but Rob was able to help us figure it out so that we can continue using the app.

Intimates Adult Boutique
4 monate mit der App
9. Mai 2024

Let me just start by saying, "wow." Jolt: AI Blog & Image Creation is the real deal. As someone who is constantly struggling to come up with fresh and engaging blog content, this application has been a lifesaver.

First off, can we talk about the blog writer feature? It's like having a team of professional writers at your fingertips. The AI technology creates well-crafted and captivating blog posts in a matter of minutes. No more staring at a blank screen or spending hours on research. This feature alone is worth the price of admission.

But wait, there's more. The image creator is the cherry on top. Not only does it generate high-quality images to accompany your blog posts, but it also has a variety of customizable options to fit your brand. Plus, it's super easy and fun to use. I may or may not have spent hours playing around with different designs just for fun.

Overall, I am beyond impressed with Jolt. It's a game changer for any content creator or business owner looking to up their blogging game. Trust me, this app is worth every penny. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to elevate your online presence. Thank me later.

LuxeAuraEvents
Israel
Etwa ein monat mit der App
18. Juli 2024

AI and Image Blogging APP, Clean Design, UI/UX on point, works as promised, and a BIG + that oftentimes is overlooked is great "above and beyond" support. Rob was Golden and Crispy and even helped me out with an issue that was not related to his app in itself. But his fine knowledge of Shopify was able to add some CSS to take care of an issue with the template that we were using to make our blog just where it needed to be! Also the other item it is pricing right, many others are overly priced in this age of AI driven solutions - A USA Based Dev / App Done Right! / Magical thanks, Rob, at Jolt AI Blog and Image Creation. Keep going to the moon! / Dave via GotClearSkin

GotClearSkin
11 tage mit der App
5. Juni 2024

This is an amazing app to have for the little guy. It works so well I don't want my competition to have it but I can't help but promote it. Very useful for blogs and I have yet to try the image create or but I imagine it works great.

Almighty Apparel
30 tage mit der App
18. Mai 2024

Great. Easy to work with, exceptional customer service and great list of different types of creations available.

Midnight Seduction by ExoticMoon
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
6. Mai 2024

Got a free trail, can’t wait to try this one out!

Free 2 be
Norwegen
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
13. Mai 2024

I liked the idea of it very much only the AI needs more enhancement

My Store

Pets Utopia
Bahrain
29 tage mit der App
8. März 2024

I was looking for a blog app that would take some of the work off of me for blogging and I stumbled across this app. AMAZING!!

CoRo LLC
4 monate mit der App
31. Mai 2024

This app is a Game-Changer for Content Creators! The user interface is intuitive and straightforward. Customer support is top-notch as well!

annizon.com