Rezensionen (1.569)

Gesamtbewertung
4,9
Anzahl pro Bewertungsstufe
  • 96 % der Bewertungen sind 5 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 4 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. April 2024

Die App hat sehr viele Reward-Features. Der Customer Support ist sehr hilfsbereit und geduldig. Bei meinem Problem konnte mir Lydia mit viel Geduld helfen. Wir nutzen die App in den EU-Store und US-Store. In EU Store haben wir die Sprachen deutsch und englisch. Leider sind die E-Mails nur in einer Sprache möglich. Es ist sicherlich ein Punkt, der abhält die App in Europa-Store einzusetzen. Deswegen ist ein Punktabzug.

melume-sandbox
Deutschland
8 monate mit der App
31. Mai 2024

I recently started using this app and I'm incredibly impressed! Not only is the interface user-friendly and intuitive, but the customer service is exceptional. Audrey and Nikita, in particular, were incredibly responsive and helpful whenever I had a question or issue. Their quick responses and willingness to assist really made my experience with the app enjoyable. Kudos to the entire team for creating such a fantastic product and providing top-notch support!

Ma Nuit Blanche
Ägypten
Etwa 5 stunden mit der App
22. Mai 2024

Lydia was able to resolve some issues with the app quickly. Greatly recommend!

ect.studio
Österreich
7 tage mit der App
18. Januar 2024

I have been searching for the most user-friendly reward program to port over from my old website. Before settled with Joy, I tried another 2 apps only to discover there are so many limitations. Not only Joy has been able to meet my needs, their support team is great! A big shoutout to Abby who is always there to answer my questions promptly. Thank you! Reserving one more star as I have yet to test the app for a longer time. Shall come back to review it after 3 months.

PuriHealth
Singapur
3 monate mit der App
2. April 2024

This is one of the best loyalty program I have ever seen , And the customer service (especially Liz) is top tier.

If you are looking for customer retention , Definitely you need this app.

Baagni
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Etwa 7 stunden mit der App
21. Januar 2024

excellent support from Jasmine. issue was rectified quickly . GREAT APP & SUPPORT!

HOUSE D'LUXE
Südafrika
5 monate mit der App
10. April 2024

Es una aplicación con una interfaz sencilla a utilizar, me gusto solo porque no puedo automatizar correos en cada cierto tiempos.

My Store
Mexiko
3 monate mit der App
13. Februar 2024

Excellente service wanneer je vragen hebt!!

Daans Design
Niederlande
9 monate mit der App
17. Juli 2023

It is fun and easy to use! Even though I'm on the free plan it still allows you to have a lot of features for all your needs for a loyalty program.

Sugacane Cosmetics
Vereinigte Staaten
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
1. April 2024

Audrey

onetripledecor
Indien
10 tage mit der App