Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
7. August 2022

Esther was super helpful. Helped me get unlimited transactions and enable the other free feature in a breeze.

Excess Things
20. April 2022

Ester was great to work with! Easy to use and friendly site. Customer support was right on top of my questions.

Bellisima by Ashley Maria
28. Mai 2022

free app!! i like it !"Candace" is a great assistant.
free app!! i like it !"Candace" is a great assistant.

MECOOL-Official
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
17. September 2022

Esther in Support made it super easy to get everything all set up! I've not launched my store yet so I don't know how the app works in real time, but it was easy to customize with my brand colors!

REFcreatives
9 minuten mit der App
Bearbeitet am 8. März 2022

I am still trying to set up the application but wow, the customer service is impressive, the speed of replying is great! Shoutout to Esther :)

Handfully.com
Singapur
9 minuten mit der App
13. Dezember 2022

My experience working with Joy's support team was great. Esther was pleasant and quickly resolved my app integration question.

INSPO
Etwa 4 stunden mit der App
3. Mai 2023

Werk goed. Gemakkelijk te integreren met shopify en goede hulp.
Zeker een aanrader.
En leuk voor de klanten

LISAMARDI
Belgien
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
29. September 2022

They list multiple reviews as being compatible including the first one being Shopify Reviews. In reality only two review apps are currently active and Shopify reviews is not one of them. Sorry but lying to customers is a deal breaker, But if you don't mind being lied to, have at. Personally I like companies with integrity, so they've lost me as a customer for life.

Eliot's Nut Butters
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
17. Januar 2023

Helpful Liz. Response fast and get enquiries done immediately.
But for the app, when I use my mobile to update, the loading is abit slow

Samurai Asia
Singapur
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
9. August 2022

Just learning how to use it but chatted with Emily and she was very helpful! I can't wait for my customers to use it!

shoptrulymagical