Rezensionen (1.604)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
9. Mai 2024

Emily was very helpful and super quick to solve my problem. Thank you

Scotlin Scents
9 monate mit der App
19. März 2024

This app works well. The customer service and support is great. The only issue we ever have is in explaining to customers how to pull up their information but that's not the fault of the app as I find it very easy to use.

I recently updated my store theme and the app stopped working but within 15 min chat with support this got it working again. So yes, I would recommend this app.

Moccasins Canada
Kanada
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
18. April 2024

hanna support me very well , she bring me everuthing i need to undertand this app and keep going !! congrats!!!

Priti.co
Kolumbien
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
21. März 2024

I found the program to be extremely useful, especially due to the exceptional customer service provided by Hana. Her patience was remarkable, as she not only guided me through each step with utmost clarity but also took the time to teach me carefully. Her dedication and assistance were truly invaluable in ensuring my understanding and success with the program.

MichuPet
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
5. Juni 2024

I have just transferred from another loyalty program to Joy, I had issues importing my customers information and contacted the help chat and Nolan has been absolutely wonderful to deal with, extremely efficient and helped me with not only importing my customers but every other question I needed help with after that! I managed to get everything set up smoothly and am loving the app so far especially the embedded page on my website it looks very professional.

Desert Rose Crystals
Neuseeland
Ein tag mit der App
9. Mai 2024

Tiana was awesome! Very friendly and efficient. Thank you :)

Minimalist Folk Co.
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
20. April 2024

The app is doing okay so far, I am using the free plan right now. The Customer Service team members (Tiana, Toby, Esther) are very helpful and have provided immediate support when needed. It's a bit disappointing that the point balance function cannot work with the Shopify New account type and hopefully this can be resolved in the future.
Also, when customer redeemed their coupon, under the Reward list, it only shows the code and the reward description (e.g. Discount £1 for every 100 points) but not the actual amount of the coupon, I think it would be more helpful for the customer to see the value of their coupons if they have redeemed more than one.

A Little Fish Fashion Boutique
Vereinigtes Königreich
4 tage mit der App
3. Juli 2024

Today, Lydia and Toby helped me to solve a problem. Thanks for their quick action and response. and Lydia is a very nice person.

Eva HK Store
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
3 monate mit der App
6. Mai 2024

great app, easy to set up. Chin was really helpful as well

ehm accessories
Malaysia
9 monate mit der App
11. Juni 2024

Audrey did a great job answering my questions and was very quick to respond.

Yahara Chocolate