Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
9. Januar 2024

Experience with Support has been great! Esther and Abby answered all our questions and supported us to migrate seamlessly to Joy. Thank you!

Shop3D.ca
Kanada
Etwa ein monat mit der App
18. Januar 2024

I have been searching for the most user-friendly reward program to port over from my old website. Before settled with Joy, I tried another 2 apps only to discover there are so many limitations. Not only Joy has been able to meet my needs, their support team is great! A big shoutout to Abby who is always there to answer my questions promptly. Thank you! Reserving one more star as I have yet to test the app for a longer time. Shall come back to review it after 3 months.

PuriHealth
Singapur
4 tage mit der App
12. Dezember 2023

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for the exceptional support I recently received from Abby.Thank you for your outstanding support Abby.

Velpaso974
Réunion
2 monate mit der App
25. Januar 2024

it was very responsive app after using other apps no reponsive like this app it was Lydia on support that guide me on everything 5 stars thankyou

TrusJoy
Marokko
3 tage mit der App
2. Januar 2024

Abby did a good job helping me with my questions. I'm juste starting with Joy Loyalty & reward and so far I am satisfied.

Lucifer Tattoo Supply
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
24. November 2023

Switching to Joy was a game-changer for us. The value for the price is unmatched compared to competitors, making it easy to reward our customers generously without breaking the bank. Handling hundreds of thousands of orders monthly (without charging ridiculous extra fees), Joy streamlines our processes seamlessly.

What sets Joy apart is its 24/7 support, with a special thanks to Wendy for helping us onboard millions of customers. Highly recommend Joy for its cost-effectiveness, user-friendly interface, and stellar support!

Canadian Protein
16 tage mit der App
2. Dezember 2023

I decided to choose Joy for my loyalty and referral programs and I cannot be happier. The level of support offered by Emily cannot be better. She chatted with me for a couple of hours patiently guiding me through the set up process, helping me customizing options immediately and allowing me to have a fully operational app by the moment the chat ended. Go for it!

GolfballsHUB
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
7 tage mit der App
15. Januar 2024

Great customer support. Good free features.

EMBELLISHED SPIRIT™
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
24. Dezember 2023

The app is great!! Had a couple of issues that I needed help with and I want to thank Esther for helping me in a matter of minutes resolve it!!

Don Ruiz Café
Vereinigte Staaten
18 tage mit der App
1. Februar 2024

Easy to setup, works great and integrate perfectly with little effort to our store. Big thank you to Hana for helping me with the setup, she was very friendly and eager to help. I would recommend this app without hesitation!

NORTHWOOD CO.