Rezensionen (1.570)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. März 2024

I needed support to fix something, a piece of code that needed to be added, Emily was my point of contact and handled it great, thanks again for this

Chique Design
Niederlande
2 monate mit der App
5. April 2024

Very powerful app with a wonderful support team. Toby and the team took care of our set up problem and offered a solution. We hope to keep working with them for a long time, thank you!

Page One
Chile
17 tage mit der App
9. März 2024

it was so nice talking with Emily one of the group members of this astonishing project and assistant team, i really enjoyed more creating content to my audience and with them i have greater hope on the long run, now i have a clearer vision and greater motives to expand further, The customer service is just excellent , just worth the try.

Rise Lovely Surprise
Spanien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
11. Juni 2024

Audrey did a great job answering my questions and was very quick to respond.

Yahara Chocolate
12 monate mit der App
9. Juni 2024

I had a problem with referral and Prakash was so helpful to solve my problems. Thanks.

DVA home
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
6 monate mit der App
27. März 2024

So far so good. Seems quite clear and in depth, so looking forward to implementing it into my store.
Had a few questions to ask and a lovely member Sunny helped in swift time. Straight to the point and polite!

My Store
Vereinigtes Königreich
24 tage mit der App
5. März 2024

I've been using this for about 2 years. Great app for a loyalty rewards program. Hana and Tracy were very helpful when I needed some support. thank you!

Sunlight Silver Jewelry
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
3. April 2024

I highly recommend this app! It's very user-friendly, and I particularly appreciate the excellent customer service provided by Emily. She is incredibly helpful and kind. Thank you!

COZMOA
21 tage mit der App
27. März 2024

Emily was super helpful. When we couldn't find an immediate resolution, she got her team to help me fix the problem firsthand. Thank you Emily and Joy!

The Infinite Bath
3 monate mit der App
7. März 2024

I absolutely love Joy! It's an amazing platform that offers everything I need for referral programs, points, and more. The customer assistance is top-notch - always friendly, helpful, and quick to resolve any issues. I couldn't be happier with the service they provide. 5 stars all the way!

CACTUS FOR YOU