Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
26. Februar 2024

Wonderful app. It has all the functionalities I want under one roof. Our customers are also happy since we switched to Joy. The support team is really responsive and fixed the issues which I was facing. The handoff between their team is spectacular and seamless. A special thanks a lot to Abby, Gideon, Lydia, Hana, Toby, Esther and Emily for their help. They were proactive in providing a solution. Recommend this app to all

Herbal Strategi
Indien
2 monate mit der App
7. Februar 2024

So helpful, really fast and polite service, a pleasure to deal with !

Envirobug
Australien
2. März 2024

Great platform, great PERSON - Hana, thank uoy for your help.

Angelot
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
25. Februar 2024

great service by Hannah, very prompt in getting back to me

Weluxia
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
29. März 2024

Sunny was fantastic! She provided clear and helpful answers to my questions about the loyalty app and went above and beyond by suggesting an excellent option for the air review app. Thanks to Sunny, I feel much more confident using both apps!

LowVoltageCables
28 tage mit der App
27. März 2024

Great service and response time. Has a page with with instructions for any issue you may have.

TippmannParts
29 tage mit der App
6. Februar 2024

Great App with outstanding customer support.
A relentless team with super quick response time, able to figure out whatever inquiry you might have.
I’ve bothered them with countless questions which all have been solved. The app works great, and we’re happy that we choose them. We highly recommend the app.

ascopharm
Deutschland
28. März 2024

I have had a great experience so far with this app, and Tiana in customer service has been very helpful when I have had questions!

HOME
26 tage mit der App
7. Februar 2024

I have been using this app for a while now and I must say, it exceeded my expectations in every way. From its seamless functionality to the exceptional customer service, my experience with Joy has been nothing short of outstanding.

The app works flawlessly, allowing me to effortlessly set up and manage a rewards and loyalty program for my Shopify store. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making the entire process smooth and enjoyable. I was able to customize the program to suit my brand and engage my customers effectively, thanks to the app's versatile features.

What truly sets Joy apart, however, is their exceptional customer service. Esther, in particular, went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Her prompt and helpful responses made the entire experience even more delightful.

Agrizon.com
3 monate mit der App
5. Februar 2024

They have really helpful and fast customer service at all hours. I talked to Sunny and Gideon

Live Forever Die Whenever