Rezensionen (1.620)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
9. Mai 2022

This app is great! It is steadily developing and adding in features the userbase suggests. Very easy to use. Also had great customer service each time I've needed it. Today I was helped by Jasmine who was very quick, kind, and informative!

Bellini's Skin and Parfumerie
11. Juni 2023

Great customer service experience and get great help from Lydia! This app has good features and satisfies our needs!

Leya Doll
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Bearbeitet am 15. November 2023

The app is really great and i will sure say a BIG THANK U to LIZ & HANA and WILLIAM, ABBY for helping me out here, really seeing forward to make this work now. They have stunning support, love it. :) Youre the best. :)

Dekanten.no
Norwegen
7. Mai 2023

Muy buena aplicación, y sobre todo se puede configurar cada detalle. El soporte fantástico. He quedado muy impresionado!

PAPOS Calzado Infantil Colombiano
Kolumbien
26. April 2022

I have been using this app for a long time now. My customers love the program and most of them are frequent users. I noticed that there were new features added, so I reached out to support and Prakash from Avada helped me activate them in no time. I am really pleased with the support and the quality of apps that AVADA provides.

Firaana
Singapur
13. Juli 2022

New to the app, but the support (Abby) is top notch. Excited to get the rewards going on my site, and happy to know there is great help available if I need it.

Sweet Apricity
21. Januar 2023

Great app, and very good support theam, especially Esther and Gideon. They have solve very fast me problems.

EROTIC
Kroatien
12. April 2022

Quick, easy and FREE! So far so good! Installed the app, added points and it was showing in my store in less than 5 minutes.

Willow Branch Place
1. März 2023

Jasmine was very quick to help me figure out a few things and even jumped in to fix them herself. I appreciate a company with fast and courteous customer service, especially in the ecommerce world.

Jae Larenz
8. Juni 2022

This is a really good app and its definitely helped increase sales. Marcus was really helpful and he helped me change some features to suit my business :)

Amelry