Rezensionen (1.569)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. September 2022

Love this app and so do my customers. Everyone I chatted with when setting it up were extremely polite, helpful and great!

The Bead Obsession
1. März 2023

Love it! Amazing customer service, super pretty, works great!!! Highly recommend for small and large businesses alike!

Running With Wolves
3. August 2022

This app is great. Customer service is great and responds very quickly. I will definitely recommend this app!

NatureSheMade
22. Juni 2023

Great customer service, Hana was very helpful and was able to help me very quickly 10/10 highly recommend.

Voodoo Ride
5. Juli 2023

I have just started on shopify and this app has become a great help. Even though it was a bit challenging at first, after asking customer support Esther helped me out by fixing a problem I had. Thank you to Joy for the idea and thank you Esther for the help!

Lustra Jewelry
Estland
17. März 2022

It is a very helpful and perfect app. I found it very helpful and the customer support is very very quick where I had a chat with one of the finest guys Marcus. highly recommended.......

KIDDYMOMS
Kenia
25. März 2022

I needed help with removing the branding and Rainy was the absolute best and super sweet and friendly! Love the energy of this brand so far because of her!

Enchanting Goddess Boutique
24. Dezember 2022

J'ai une nouvelle boutique. J'ai vu d'excellents commentaires sur ce programme. Après l'installation, J'ai eu besoin d'aide. Liz a été très gentille et très rapide. Elle m'a donné de bons conseils et des bonnes idées!

Boutique LeCOQ Café
Kanada
8. August 2022

I was really happy with the great service I got when I first downloaded this app; fast, efficient and helpful.

Amore Designs
Neuseeland
26. September 2023

This is a very very bad experience for me with the app. Reasons for 1-star review:

- The app still has some UI bugs (even in the demo store). And the open with hash URL did not work when put it in the store navigation (I had to reload the page to get the widget opened).
- I granted permission for their developer to fix the bugs. And this is when things got really bad. First, they turned on "Auto open the widget" without my approval. The referral pop-up also automatically appeared with a bug that stopped customers from exit the annoying pop-up.
- And yesterday, they edited the header.liquid file in my theme. The edit made customers unable to click "Add to cart". This damaged my business. I cannot take it anymore.
--------------------------
The support is responsive. But their tech support needs improving.

Melaninful