Rezensionen (1.612)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
15. Juli 2022

It is easy to use and quite straightforward! I had some issue and my customer service lady, Hana, walked me through the issue and fixed it almost immediately. Thank you.

Parfaite SG
Singapur
1. Dezember 2022

Just installed this app after reviewing another one that was more $$ per month. I love this app so far and does exactly what I've been looking for. Had a minor issue after install but support was extremely helpful and fast! Got it all resolved within 5 minutes. Unbelievable! Highly recommend this one for sure!

The Funeral Program Site
Bearbeitet am 10. März 2023

Mijn ervaring met deze app is zeker positief. Sunny heeft direct geholpen met een paar vragen, dus dat geeft zeker vertrouwen voor het gebruik op onze website.

De Dwalende Dwerg
Niederlande
19. Januar 2023

app has all key features especially when it comes to customization! support is quick in helping with configuration

EasyTot
29. Januar 2023

Very good technical support , I got helped from Prakash. He solved my request very fast. I strongly recommend their app.

The Lobster Man
Kanada
Bearbeitet am 22. Juni 2022

Es genial!! Y la chica "Abby" que me ayudo a configurar una diina y una genia!! Super facil y rapido!!!! GRaicas!

✅ Parches Bordados, Pines y más | FREAKY SHOP AR
Argentinien
1. Juni 2022

J'ai utilisé cette application pour fidéliser mes clients. Tres facile à prendre en main, et le chat est très rapide à repondre lors d'un soucis, je suis tombé sur Emily, trés rapide, sérieuse et sympathique.

latelierdufondant
Frankreich
24. Februar 2022

Installing & setting up this app was super easy. I was able to set it up in about 15 minutes. Daisy from the support team was very helpful as well!

A Nerd's Life for Me
23. Mai 2023

El servicio de chat es el mejor que he tenido, atención rápida y muy atentos. Gracias Prakash por tu profesionalidad para resolver mis dudas y dejar el servicio de la web restaurado nuevamente.

COREX SPORT FITNESS
Spanien
8 monate mit der App
2. Dezember 2022

I use this app for my loyalty rewards. Very easy to use. I like the features you can customize. You will need the paid version to have more of a branded experience.

Majeste Fit For The Kingdom