Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Januar 2024

I have been searching for the most user-friendly reward program to port over from my old website. Before settled with Joy, I tried another 2 apps only to discover there are so many limitations. Not only Joy has been able to meet my needs, their support team is great! A big shoutout to Abby who is always there to answer my questions promptly. Thank you! Reserving one more star as I have yet to test the app for a longer time. Shall come back to review it after 3 months.

PuriHealth
Singapur
4 tage mit der App
21. Januar 2024

excellent support from Jasmine. issue was rectified quickly . GREAT APP & SUPPORT!

HOUSE D'LUXE
Südafrika
5 monate mit der App
13. November 2023

So far so good. Some minor layout issues but Hanna is more than helpful

Holistic Hydroponics
Australien
3 monate mit der App
28. Oktober 2023

A little confusing to set up, but customer service got us up and running.

Little Red Hen
3 tage mit der App
5. September 2023

Fantastic customer service. I would give 5 stars, but there are a few little functional things I would love to have that are not quite there yet.

USM公式オンラインショップ
Japan
5 monate mit der App
17. September 2023

Fast response when I had a question. So far I like the app. Still have some learning to do, but I think it will be perfect for my business needs!!

Noel Customs LLC
3 tage mit der App
17. Juli 2023

It is fun and easy to use! Even though I'm on the free plan it still allows you to have a lot of features for all your needs for a loyalty program.

Sugacane Cosmetics
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
13. September 2023

I wanted to share my appreciation for the amazing support I received from Lydia and Tony. They were incredibly helpful and went above and beyond to resolve my issue. Their exceptional service made a big difference, and I'm very satisfied with their assistance. Lydia and Tony are a credit to your team, and I'm grateful for their excellent support

Earthy Origins
Indien
8 tage mit der App
6. September 2023

I recently started using the Joy app to use it as a customer loyalty program. The free version already offers many options. It's all pretty easy to set up in the dashboard. Customer service is readily available and helpful. Especially Lydia has helped me with initial small problems.

MYOKI
Deutschland
Etwa 18 stunden mit der App
7. Juli 2023

This is a great app with many features that make operating a rewards program pretty simple. Support is very fast and helpful. The only things I would want to see added are the ability to reward points for customers posting received purchases on their social media with a hashtag, more options for setting the earn period, currently it's life time or 6 months, I'd want more options such as at least 12 months, and more options for referral such as option to award points instead of just store credit or discount coupon and that would make it 5 stars for me. Otherwise, everything works well and seamless, the pricing is right where it should be, the other apps charge way too much, so this app is great.

Gizmo Graphic Works