Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de enero de 2024

I have been searching for the most user-friendly reward program to port over from my old website. Before settled with Joy, I tried another 2 apps only to discover there are so many limitations. Not only Joy has been able to meet my needs, their support team is great! A big shoutout to Abby who is always there to answer my questions promptly. Thank you! Reserving one more star as I have yet to test the app for a longer time. Shall come back to review it after 3 months.

PuriHealth
Singapur
4 días usando la aplicación
21 de enero de 2024

excellent support from Jasmine. issue was rectified quickly . GREAT APP & SUPPORT!

HOUSE D'LUXE
Sudáfrica
5 meses usando la aplicación
13 de noviembre de 2023

So far so good. Some minor layout issues but Hanna is more than helpful

Holistic Hydroponics
3 meses usando la aplicación
28 de octubre de 2023

A little confusing to set up, but customer service got us up and running.

Little Red Hen
3 días usando la aplicación
5 de septiembre de 2023

Fantastic customer service. I would give 5 stars, but there are a few little functional things I would love to have that are not quite there yet.

USM公式オンラインショップ
Japón
5 meses usando la aplicación
17 de septiembre de 2023

Fast response when I had a question. So far I like the app. Still have some learning to do, but I think it will be perfect for my business needs!!

Noel Customs LLC
3 días usando la aplicación
13 de septiembre de 2023

I wanted to share my appreciation for the amazing support I received from Lydia and Tony. They were incredibly helpful and went above and beyond to resolve my issue. Their exceptional service made a big difference, and I'm very satisfied with their assistance. Lydia and Tony are a credit to your team, and I'm grateful for their excellent support

Earthy Origins
India
8 días usando la aplicación
17 de julio de 2023

It is fun and easy to use! Even though I'm on the free plan it still allows you to have a lot of features for all your needs for a loyalty program.

Sugacane Cosmetics
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
6 de septiembre de 2023

I recently started using the Joy app to use it as a customer loyalty program. The free version already offers many options. It's all pretty easy to set up in the dashboard. Customer service is readily available and helpful. Especially Lydia has helped me with initial small problems.

MYOKI
Alemania
Alrededor de 18 horas usando la aplicación
16 de agosto de 2023

Hana assisted me changing the currency of my rewards program in less than 2 minutes. She was super friendly and quick to respond :)

Peaches & Cream