Recensioni (1.612)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
14 aprile 2023

Good app great support from Prakash. He had been very helpfull, fast and nice, i recommend, love this app

Caloubijoux
Francia
8 aprile 2023

Great customer service. Great overall professional design. Good pricing for what they offer. Will return when I have had it awhile.

Heather Freitas
Stati Uniti
3 febbraio 2023

Quick response, and staff was super nice and helpful, Hana had served me and was super kind and very fast to get help from, thankyou Joy team.

FoneProdigy
6 giugno 2022

love your helpful help emmliy it was really good exprince and i would definitely look forward for more work

The Paw Concept
Arabia Saudita
13 agosto 2022

Prakash helped me today. I appreciate the kindness and help they offered to me. Thank you for referring me.

LivingSpirituallyWithin
Stati Uniti
14 luglio 2023

As we expected: simple app, great price and great customers service (especially Sunny).
We warmly recommend it!

Alien Surface
Romania
6 febbraio 2023

Tive alguns problemas de e a esther me ajudou muito, suporte rápido e bem prático, ótimo para pessoas leigas

Recanto Feminino+
Brasile
4 febbraio 2023

Jasmine, from their support team is really helpful. She responds and solves the problems quickly. The app itself is really easy to use. You can customize your own style. There're much fewer limitations compared with other similar applications. Totally recommend this app!

NUDEBLANC
RAS di Hong Kong
17 luglio 2022

Prakash the agent was patient , knowledgeable and overall customer service is the best i have ever received ! Wish u guys much success

Ciao Bella Art Cafe
Giamaica
Data modifica: 22 gennaio 2023

Very good app.
Easy to install and easy to configure.
Everything you need for a good royalty program.
very cool :-)

I had a question for support and they helped me very quickly.

We recommend!