Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
11 aprile 2023

super fast and easy help! looks amazing & easy to install (: highly recommend jasmine! thank you (((:

Gustorium
Austria
8 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
26 settembre 2022

After installing the app, I had a few questions about the reward program. I chat with Esther in the loyalty app and she provided every information that i needed to continue. Thanks for fast response and great customer service.

Downtown Cellular
33 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
12 luglio 2022

Fantastic customer support, helped me with the setup. Made everything very easy and smooth. Recommend to everyone

Barked Off
33 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
25 aprile 2022

Im still trying the app, but so far looks like a very nice free alternative for low budget stores. The support from Jasmine was super quick and effective.

OUR BRAND®
Portogallo
32 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
11 luglio 2022

Me gustó mucho la aplicación. Es una gran herramienta para cautivar a nuestros clientes. La atención de Juliana fue excelente y rápida.

Dayeli Fashion
Messico
31 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
14 luglio 2022

Liz is amazing!!! I cant thank her enough for the help with setting up and integrating Joy into our website! We hope to get alot more customers and sales! Thanks Liz!

Paradise Tropicals LLC
30 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
28 ottobre 2022

Really useful application to develop your business. Technical support is very responsive. Little thought to Jasmine who unlocked me quickly and with kindness <3

La boutique les 3R
Francia
30 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
6 ottobre 2022

Great support from Prakash, and a really solid app too. I am impressed so far with pricing and functionality!

Disc Golf Deals USA
29 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
9 marzo 2023

Exlente muy buena iniciativa para iniciar una pagina web y optener clientes potenciales!

God Plans Dominican store
17 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
20 gennaio 2022

Great app. Marcus was incredibly helpful and fast to respond when I had a question. Synchs very well into store and is easy to use. I've tried previous programs but this one was the easiest to set up.

ESPI LANE