Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
4 de dezembro de 2023

Jasmine was awesome- fixed my problem in literally less than a minute- i didn't have to do anything!

Vesta
Estados Unidos
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

Let's say you are using a product discount, and someone wants to redeem their Joy loyalty points. That is not possible with Joy, you can only do one or the other. This caused us to lose valuable sales. While Joy technical support said it was a Shopify problem, our test of another app shows that the other app works as intended. I think the Joy tech people are good and try their best to solve the problem, but maybe they could have their developers correct the app. It is very important that if you have someone redeem points they can also take advantage of a discount that is available to all other customers. On the plus side they do have 24 hour support. We tried, but ultimately had to go with another product.

Frisky Beaver | Smoke&Gamble
Canadá
4 meses usando o app
7 de dezembro de 2023

Great app, user friendly, and most importantly.. GREAT SUPPORT!!
Not only did Lydia assisted me with my inquiry, but also gave me a better idea about the tool I was asking about.
Well done Joy, you've got the best team!

E-Grab
Líbano
24 dias usando o app
19 de dezembro de 2023

I am just in the midst of transfering my existing customers from a different reward program to Joy. I was having issues getting all of my customers transfered but William was able to get them all transfered with ease. Thank you!

Roots Refillery
Canadá
22 dias usando o app
25 de janeiro de 2024

Jasmine and Tony were very kind and quick to reply and help with my 1.0 Shopify theme coding, chagning every single detail I mentioned! Great service, thank you!

SAIID | AKPH OFFICIAL STORE
Hungria
29 dias usando o app
12 de dezembro de 2023

The app works great, support is even better. Kind, prompt, and professional. I'm still using the free tier, but plan to upgrade soon.
Thank you!

Ultra Ferric
Estados Unidos
18 dias usando o app
12 de janeiro de 2024

We required some changes being made to how the widget displayed on our site and the communcation from the Joy team was extremely quick. Jasmine and William organised the changes with 24hrs. Great service!

Make It Build It
Reino Unido
10 dias usando o app
27 de dezembro de 2023

It's easy to use, I get great support from the technicians. Abby helps me get a lot of work done.

Kikifriend
China
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
22 de janeiro de 2024

Avada is by far the best in support and response time. The support feels like 24/7.
Tahnk you Audrey, Liz, Abby, Tony, Jasmine, Hana and of course the technical staff.

Skin / Scent
Países Baixos
12 meses usando o app
9 de novembro de 2023

I run 13 separate shopify stores and needed help setting up a complex loyalty scheme, Esther has been amazing!! The best online support I've received in a long time. We're now going to expand our loyalty program and use other apps they provide. Great service, thank you Esther!!

Baby City