Avaliações (1.575)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
15 de abril de 2024

This app is great, and I'm loving it so far! When it comes to Hana's support, I must give the highest praise. Her assistance in this app has been outstanding! There are lots of options to consider when setting up a program like this, and I really appreciate the guidance and help I've received from her through the chat feature. Most recently, Hana has helped me and was able to answer each question promptly. She provided screenshots to help me navigate to the right screens for setting up the options I wanted. Her professionalism and patience made the whole experience incredibly smooth. Thank you, Hana!

Paper Whimsy Studio
China
4 dias usando o app
11 de junho de 2024

Audrey did a great job answering my questions and was very quick to respond.

Yahara Chocolate
12 meses usando o app
9 de junho de 2024

I had a problem with referral and Prakash was so helpful to solve my problems. Thanks.

DVA home
Emirados Árabes Unidos
6 meses usando o app
5 de abril de 2024

Very powerful app with a wonderful support team. Toby and the team took care of our set up problem and offered a solution. We hope to keep working with them for a long time, thank you!

Page One
Chile
17 dias usando o app
13 de março de 2024

I needed support to fix something, a piece of code that needed to be added, Emily was my point of contact and handled it great, thanks again for this

Chique Design
Países Baixos
2 meses usando o app
9 de março de 2024

it was so nice talking with Emily one of the group members of this astonishing project and assistant team, i really enjoyed more creating content to my audience and with them i have greater hope on the long run, now i have a clearer vision and greater motives to expand further, The customer service is just excellent , just worth the try.

Rise Lovely Surprise
Espanha
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
27 de março de 2024

So far so good. Seems quite clear and in depth, so looking forward to implementing it into my store.
Had a few questions to ask and a lovely member Sunny helped in swift time. Straight to the point and polite!

My Store
Reino Unido
24 dias usando o app
3 de abril de 2024

I highly recommend this app! It's very user-friendly, and I particularly appreciate the excellent customer service provided by Emily. She is incredibly helpful and kind. Thank you!

COZMOA
21 dias usando o app
27 de março de 2024

Emily was super helpful. When we couldn't find an immediate resolution, she got her team to help me fix the problem firsthand. Thank you Emily and Joy!

The Infinite Bath
3 meses usando o app
14 de junho de 2024

it is really a good app, and the supporter Hana helps me a lot to solve the issue!

FurryTail