Joy: Rewards, Loyalty Program , 1.519 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
26 de janeiro de 2024

Let's say you are using a product discount, and someone wants to redeem their Joy loyalty points. That is not possible with Joy, you can only do one or the other. This caused us to lose valuable sales. While Joy technical support said it was a Shopify problem, our test of another app shows that the other app works as intended. I think the Joy tech people are good and try their best to solve the problem, but maybe they could have their developers correct the app. It is very important that if you have someone redeem points they can also take advantage of a discount that is available to all other customers. On the plus side they do have 24 hour support. We tried, but ultimately had to go with another product.

Frisky Beaver | Smoke&Gamble
Canadá
4 meses usando o app
5 de janeiro de 2024

Sweet customer service, thank you Liz. Glad I found this app. I installed multiple and this one has exactly what I was looking for! I'm happy : )

The Hair Studio
Países Baixos
2 meses usando o app
18 de janeiro de 2024

I have been searching for the most user-friendly reward program to port over from my old website. Before settled with Joy, I tried another 2 apps only to discover there are so many limitations. Not only Joy has been able to meet my needs, their support team is great! A big shoutout to Abby who is always there to answer my questions promptly. Thank you! Reserving one more star as I have yet to test the app for a longer time. Shall come back to review it after 3 months.

PuriHealth
Singapura
3 meses usando o app
12 de fevereiro de 2024

Fast and easy solve to all issues regarding the app via my complicated theme. Big thank you to Tiana who kept giving me insight on the issues at hand and Maison who helped code and fix the problem.- Handy and Home

Handy & Home
10 dias usando o app
28 de fevereiro de 2024

Very good and fast support team, Audrey especially does her best to find quick solutions to various problems!

GermanyKG
Alemanha
21 dias usando o app
9 de janeiro de 2024

All the features are great! My guests will love them! What makes it a really amazing app is Hana with customer support! She took care of everything for me! Even the things I didn't know I needed!

Waters Wicked Wood
25 de fevereiro de 2024

great service by Hannah, very prompt in getting back to me

Weluxia
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
27 de fevereiro de 2024

Prakash was super helpful, really good experience resolving my issue

TwoToTango
Índia
29 de dezembro de 2023

Fantastic app - really good customer service which is available during working hours with quick response times.
I tried many different loyalty programs - this one seemed to have the most features for the money.

Real Pet Store
Reino Unido
5 de fevereiro de 2024

They have really helpful and fast customer service at all hours. I talked to Sunny and Gideon

Live Forever Die Whenever