Recensioner (1 612)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
20 juni 2024

A Huge Thank You to Hana and William of the Joy Loyalty Program!

From the get-go, they impressed me with their professionalism. They were attentive, understood my requests patiently, and most importantly, understood what I was trying to achieve.

Now, my situation wasn't exactly straightforward, and it took some time to untangle everything. But Hana and William? Not a single sign of frustration. They were the picture of calm and patience, asking all the right questions to get a clear understanding. They never rushed me, and that made all the difference.

In the end, their dedication paid off in a big way! They were able to solve my issue completely, and I walked away with exactly what I wanted. Talk about a win-win!

Hana and William, you are true assets to the Joy loyalty program. Keep up the fantastic work! You both deserve a raise (and maybe a spa day – you earned it!)

Décor Helm
Indien
8 månader användning av appen
14 juni 2024

The app has a lot of customization options, and their support has been very responsive. I recently spoke with Tiana, and got a couple bugs resolved, clarified some features of the VIP program, and requested an approval option for the referral program to prevent people from referring themselves and gaming the system.

Whitlyn Aquatics
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
6 juni 2024

First time using a point system and had a lot of questions about the programs, tiers and how the discounts can be combined and used. Thankfully Tiana was very helpful and patient and managed to explain and give all the needed information and details!

Yumiko Europe
Tyskland
4 månader användning av appen
27 juni 2024

Joy helping center/supporter help me to clear all of my questions. They provide the information on the point. I appreciate that all of the problems were solved immediately.

On the other hand, Some features on the Loyalty page are still not available such as Comparing the Perks regarding the VIP tier.

Proove.club
Thailand
15 juli 2024

Great support by Tiana. Received all the information I needed quickly in order to install and setup the app.

PlatinExpress1
Israel
7 månader användning av appen
9 juni 2024

I was going nuts trying to figure out how to get this onto my website. I decided to do the Chat thing, and I'm SO glad I did. Kevin was the BEST. He did what I asked him to do, and then when I realized that's not what I wanted and described what I wanted, he knew exactly what it was that I wanted, and fixed it for me within a minute!! I applaud him for his patience! KEVIN is my lifesaver!!!

Tag UR It! Inc.
4 månader användning av appen
28 juni 2024

Tiana resolved my issue within minutes. Very great customer service received from her. Thank you!

Hand Held Legend
9 månader användning av appen
9 juni 2024

had some issues with my iphone users not being able to close the pop up, i messaged Hana, she had it fixed in less then 2 minutes, these guys are GREAT highly reccomend

Felix Feles
2 juni 2024

We absolutely love this app for our shop! It is one of the few apps that plays nicely with our theme and runs smoothly! Joy's customer service team is extensive and absolutely amazing!! We are extremely happy with their knowledge and efficiency! We'd like to give a shout out to Tiana, Sunny, Hana, Lydia, Liz, Pamela, Tracy, Emily, and Prakash! They have helped us tremendously and we are so grateful for their support! The app looks amazing and can totally be customized to match the look and feel of your shop! We have nothing but positive things to say about this app! It's totally worth downloading!! Thank you Joy...you have brought our business so much JOY!! :D

Digital Craft Supplies
6 juli 2024

Audrey and Anivia where patient and kind with me and answered all of my questions. They even helped me by making the adjusts to my website themselves. I was better able to understand the functionality of the app and how to better use it to meet my purposes. Thank you both! I appreciate your help.

ALittlePeace